CHAPTER 18

"You... humiliated me," I mumbled attempting to unfasten his hands from my waist.

Tears didn't stop dripping down my face. I couldn't stop crying. I really don't want to stay like this. He hurt me and I need time to recover from it. It is hard because the thing he did was an unexpected lightning that suddenly came to me. Jungkook didn't let me get away from his hands.

"I... I was angry... I'm sorry."

His lips moved against my neck as I heard his shaky voice. He was angry? He was always angry at me. It's been two weeks since I've been married to him. And for the past two weeks, he got angry at me countless times. He pushed me, he gripped my hands making me feel pain, and had sex with me roughly.

He tortured me on the bed. I endured every physical punishment he gave me but I couldn't just endure what he did today. I'm not that strong enough to ignore something like that. Whenever I thought about the way he threw food shouting at me, my heart was burning.

"When... will you... stop getting angry. You are always angry at me... I'm trying so hard... not to make you angry but still... you get angry over little things."

I covered my face with my palms. My tears were out of my control. Why can't he just treat me better when I do everything he wants? I just simply arranged everything for him without delay. I work... I just do all his work but he doesn't like me at all. I thought I could earn his love by becoming a wife who does all the housework and his work but it seems, he doesn't care at all.

"I completely lost my sanity when I found the documents were gone."

Yeah... I saw it. He always loses his sanity and hurts me. This is not even a new thing to me, I felt the urge to get away from him but he doesn't let me. He doesn't even move his hands from my body so what can I do other than staying still? He always has reasons for his actions and I should listen to him but when I say a reason for anything, he doesn't even bother to listen to me. I had so many things to say against what he just said but I preferred remaining silent

'I can't help my anger Tzuyu... I've been in countless therapy for this but this doesn't get any good. I'm not intentionally getting angry" he's been in therapy? That means his anger must be way more dangerous than I've ever seen him. His words feared me. However, my heart ached for him. No man is perfect. Everyone has issues. I can ignore his anger and be with him just like his mother asked me to but how? How can I do it when he becomes so unreasonable and humiliating towards me?

"You can. You have to try, Just try it... when you feel angry just take a deep breath and count one to ten so it can calm you. I know you don't want children or anything from me but if one day you are hoping to become a father, you have to heal with yourself first. Things you do when you get angry shouldn't happen once you become a father."

I might not be in his life when he needs children and I might not be the mother of his children since he seriously said he doesn't want me for that. But whoever it might be, he has to be a better person for that woman and his children.

I don't know how my words affected him. I couldn't see his face since he was hugging me from behind but his hands loosened, giving me the access to move away from him. I drew away from him, turning to look at him. His eyes were empty and there were no visible emotions. He just stared at me but said nothing. Is he angry again? Even if he's angry, I have nothing to do about it. If he wants to hurt me again, he can go ahead. I won't struggle or utter anything. I'm being patient with him. I promised his mother I would not leave him. I will tolerate him and endure him.

"I don't want children. And I don't want you either! Or any other fucking woman! I will just fucking stay like I always did before you barged into my life! I need a divorce! I will divorce you as soon as possible! Wait for it!"