CHAPTER 34

~Tzuyu's POV~

"Are you having an affair?"

I couldn't help myself but ask him. There was a pair of earrings in the drawer of his study room. And I exactly know those weren't for me. I have felt it. I've felt it many times that he's having someone with him. He had already torn my heart to pieces without any effort. He kept tearing and torturing my heart as if I was something without feelings. I know one thing and he's doing this to hurt me. And he's undoubtedly successful although he was not aware of it that much.

It's been two months since that incident happened. Ever since that happened, my life completely changed and Jungkook was just simply doing everything he could do to hurt me. He wasn't abusing me physically, he was just abusing me emotionally. He had sex with me roughly and painfully but none of his actions caused me virginal tears or anything again. So I ignored it as I'm already used to his rough actions but this... how can I endure this when I'm deeply in love with him?

"Jungkook... tell me. Are you seeing someone? Are you sleeping with someone?"

I found my voice shaking. My heart was beating fast in a painful way and I don't know how to describe this pain. It is the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. This is too much. I feel the limit of enduring everything is slowly exceeding making me unable to tolerate anything anymore. The suffocation in my chest is dangerously rude as I feel it more recently now.

"What does it have to do with you? Give it!" He snatched the box of earrings from my hand and put it in one of the pockets of his pants. I wiped the tears in my eyes and took a deep breath. It hurts... It really hurts. I love him so much and I want to be with him. However, I can sense that I'm losing myself if I am with him like this.

"Why are you doing this to me? I even saw lipstick in your car a few days ago. Why are you so cruel to me?" My mom told me that she saw him with a woman in a jewelry shop a week ago. I have felt a scent of female perfume from him when he returns home and sometimes he comes home too late.

I never asked for anything related to this before him but I just can't stay silent after seeing those more than two million worth of earrings and knowing those weren't for me. I was living in a fire for two months and the flames began to burn me more than before recently. My heart is just so weak to go through something like this.

I stared at his most beautiful eyes wanting to get an answer from him but he said nothing but watched me emotionlessly. I don't know why my life is so miserable. I just don't know why God always plays with my life like this. He makes me filled with love and then suddenly pulls it away from me. I bit my nether lip waiting for him to say something. Just tell me you don't have another woman, just tell me that you only love me! My heart begged and I could hear my voice in my head but still, my brain knew it was impossible to hear something like that from him.

"Jungkook... if there someone who you truly like, tell me... I will agree to divorce even if it's so hard for me. I can't keep you forcefully, right?"

I couldn't believe those words came out of my mouth. I never wanted to divorce him but... when things turn this way, I think it's best to give up and walk away. He must be so interested in the woman who he spends his time with. So it's better to let him go and end this suffering. I just can't let him go with the uncontrollable love I have for him but what to do? What do I have to do? I learned that he never loved me. He just only felt pity for me and that's why he treated me better in all those months. So this is one-sided love after all.

"Heh... so you can go and fuck with Taehyung? Divorce me and then go to your Romeo? Blaming me, you need the fucking divorce because you want to go to that bastard?"

I closed my eyes. I have nothing to say. Even if I say something, he will never understand. Does he think I like Taehyung? No, I only love him. I can't change the way he thinks. I can only change myself. It's so tiring already. Living like this... crying every night and begging him to be with me and simply trying to get his attention. Really tiring.