You kidding me? (VUzi)

IM ALIVE 🤯🤯🤯🤯😝😝😝😝
Yeah, very sorry, had writer's block and exams.
It just finished today:D

Some censored swears up ahead.
Mostly just Uzi having an existential crisis
JxN mentions
A short VUzi make out? Has the ⚠️
Fricking C.AI make out fuel
Kinky V and Uzi at the end

First VUzi fanfic so yeah mistakes and off character stuff👌

This an au where people switch partners or whatever like J ending up with N and V ending up with Uzi. Part 2 coming eventually  for backstory 🙏

Enjoy, cringe, cry, die, you get the gist 👍👍👍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uzi was on her bed, laying back-flat on the bed, her hands intertwined on her chest, staring at the ceiling, staring at all the random conspiracy theories, sketches, drawings and N drawings.

She was bored.
Bored as hell.

She didn't know what to do anymore ever since N distanced himself from her. Uzi only had V left to cure her boredom so she sneaked out of went over to the landing pod, knowing she will regret even talking to V.

At the entrance of the corpse spire, Uzi's heart sank slightly, seeing N rambling nonstop about dogs while hanging upside down on the lampost with... J... That son of a b*tch. Suddenly being so nice and.. tch.. "okay-ish" about N...

Uzi swore she could see blush marks on their visors when they made eye contact. N shyly looked away while J moved her eyes away, having a serious and annoyed face, still having blush marks. Uzi wanted to punch the living daylights out of J but couldn't.. seeing how happy N was. Dang, maybe that's what V felt when Uzi and N started hanging out more than N being with V...

Uzi kept a straight, yet annoyed face, feeling some jealousy, looking straight ahead to the landing pod and once inside, she slumped down a chair and unfortunately, her "cure" for boredom was probably out slaughtering some workers like a total badass... It's kinda hot. Wait what?

Blush marks appeared on Uzi's face, grumpy, slapping herself mentally for even thinking V is a badass... But she is though and it's fine as f*ck... Oh dang it. More thoughts coming Uzi's way. She groaned and covered her visor with her beanie, stretching it down in annoyance and flusteredness. She can't be feeling some weird feeling about V when she's being jealous over J hanging out with N. Wait... She's bisexual..? Nah.. that can't be. Oh holy sh*t... She's bi.

Uzi's POV:

Am I bisexual for feeling some stupid ass feelings for V?? Like.. sure, she's hot and tall and mean and kind. Sometimes.

Uggghhhhh I hate my lifeeee!!!!

First, I get some random ass attraction for Thad, solid ass feelings for that golden retriever boy, AND NOW V?!?!??

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?? I'm acting like a f*cking 14 year old!!

Oh suck it, Uzi! You're 17 for robo-god's sake! Deal with it!

Maybe I should ask Lizzy about it? She's lesbian and dating Doll... Nah, that's dumb. She'll probably bully me about it.

Author's POV:
Then suddenly, some thuds came near the hatch of the landing pod and Uzi raised her beanie a bit to see who was coming in. It was N..?

Great... This idiot came of all people..., thought Uzi.

An akward silence filled the room, N fidgeting with his fingers, doing an akward stare-off with Uzi. The worker sat properly and swiveled the chair to face N and rested her elbows on the arm rests and spoke in a slightly cold and sarcastic manner.