Dual Feelings (NxV & NUzi)

THANK YOU GUYS SO, SO, SO, SOOO MUCH FOR 10K READS 🥳🥳🥳
B r u h . . . This is such a cool thing to see that MY FRICKING BOOK GAINED THIS MUCH READS FROM MARCH TO JUNE. 4 FRICKING MONTHS 🤯🤯🤯

This is just some silly oneshot so yeah.. sorry it's not anything major. I got lazy 🥲

The NUzi part is a bit longer but you can just skip after it for the eNVy part which was at the bottom.

Enjoy, cringe, cry, die, you get the gist 👍👍👍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A crush on V since.. forever. N loved V ever since the beginning. From workers to disassembly drones, N has never lost his love for V. Now, N has grown feelings for Uzi. The worker drone that tried to kill him that is now his bestest friend in the entire world. How could he help it though? Uzi was so kind to him yet so mean and that's what N loves about his Uzi.

This was hard for N. How could he choose? He could never. That was the problem. Loving two amazing women at the same time was mind bending for N. Did he even know what love was? What it really felt like? How would he know? Every good therapist in the universe but himself was massacred by his little sister.

~°•{}•°~

N was in Uzi's room to hang out with her but Uzi mostly led the whole charade, talking and ranting to N while she snuck some flirts, anime and railgun projects in the conversation. Golden boy never complained once. Mentally, physically or verbally, he was a good boy, sitting down and listening to Uzi's every word attentively.

After Uzi showed N some files she had in her computer, she led him to the bed so that both of them could sit down. She then stood up and picked up a blueprint of a railgun with dual shooter and doodles on it.

"N! What do you think about this super cool railgun that shoots TWO lazers at once?! I feel like if we put anything more foreign, it'll be even more powerful!!" the worker excitedly pointed out the parts of the railgun while enthusiastically shouting at N without realizing.

The disassembly drone nodded, smiling and answered. "Sure Uzi! Anything is fine with me! As long its you, I'm really sure about that...", a lovesick tone after.

Uzi blushed and raised an eyebrow at this, and after a long while of intently staring into eachother's eyes, Uzi kissed N to where he felt his body go weak and his core whir rapidly. After the kiss, the worker had a small smile but blushed like crazy.

"Uh- sorry. That was stupid", Uzi muttered while looking away but her body still faced the dumbfounded N.

N finally got out of his processing stage and immediately apologized, waving his hands in front of his chest.

"Uzi! I'm so so so so sorry! I didn't mean-"

Then he was cut off by Uzi screaming.

"What do you mean?! I started it! Don't you dare speak or else you'll make yourself even cuter!!!"

The pair started arguing and apologizing like crazy until they both stopped with kissing eachother again with Uzi pinning N to the bed. After some time, the worker kicked the disassembly drone out of her room so... That happened. N didn't want Uzi to smack the back of his head again and insist she was in the wrong so he just accepted fate and flew to where V was since that's the only person other than Uzi that he can talk to.

~°•{}•°~

"Hey V!" N chirped behind a broken down car while the lady brutally slaughtered a poor, innocent worker drone.

After the carnage, V stood up and wiped her mouth before looking at N from behind, rolling her eyes at him. No matter how annoying N was, V grew to tolerate him and Uzi. She then walked towards N while crossing her arms.

"What?" V bluntly said while raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing! Just here for you to acknowledge my existance once more! It feels like deja Vu to be honest. Haha!" N cheerfully said like a little kid who just got candy from the candy store.

"Mm... Okay. The point?"

N pondered. Why did he speak up? Why did he go to V? Ah.. that's right. It's because Uzi kicked him out after their "make out" session in her bed. In her room. Alone. Totally no beer included, cough cough.

"Sometimes J is right you know? You're so... Pathetic most of the time. It's cute" V said this all so calmly while N blushed a lot which snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Yep... Adorable. No wonder everyone wants to. Even straight guys turn gay for you. You're so cute."

V said with a smirk and walked closer towards N to kiss him on the cheek before flying away which left N speechless. Gosh, he really did have two women chasing after him.

"WAIT! V! HOLD UP!" N panicked, flying after V clumsily to where V giggled under her breath at. She's been getting so soft because of him lately.