Thad and his Rat Followers (New Concept pt3 with Dizzy)

I don't really know what to do with this part since it's been on draft for a while so this is just a funny ass short:D I honestly don't know why I'm adding more parts to New Concept than WEAYTM, Gen Alpha Overload and Mansion Era. What the hell am I doing?

There's Dizzy here, ofc cuz why not, and yeah, Oilrose is going to join the gang next part.

Enjoy, cringe, cry, die of laughter, you get the gist 👍👍👍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Great Rat died and ascended into heaven, Thad Thaddo Thadson Thadderino Thadmoncumis Thaddy Thadman Thanderman Thadorito Thadderson the Hundreth and One shall now take over the whole tribe of R.A.T which stands for "Republic of Atomic (ra)Ttus" in the planet of Copper 9.

(Rattus Rattus is the scientific name for rats)

The R.A.T bawled their eyes and lungs out in the funeral of the Great Rat, even making a shrine inside the classroom of where Thad Thaddo Thadson Thadderino Thadmoncumis Thaddy Thadman Thanderman Thadorito Thadderson the Hundreth and One and the others first laid eyes on the Great Rat.

The classroom's roof now broke with the shrine of a rat on a stone statue. The statue was doing a superman pose with a little rectangular honor of thanks written by Thad.

"Thank you, lord Rat for opening our eyes and for giving us the courage to speak out our minds and act out what we must do. We all grant you eternal rest in rat heaven. We will never forget the way your stinky cold fur rots and feels, the way your frozen traumatized face soothes thousands and finally, the way you made us better versions of ourselves. We love you. -Thad Thaddo Thadson Thadderino Thadmoncumis Thaddy Thadman Thanderman Thadorito Thadderson the Hundreth and One and others" was written on the thing.

Before the shrine was made, and the Great Rat rotted, Thad and his followers hooted and climbed out of Uzi's apartment after catching her banging N in the act or whatever they saw.  Khan just came into the household and looked traumatized already seeing Thad and a bunch of Uzi's classmates wearing tribal outfits while walking like gorillas.

"MOVEVCEVECE CAW CAW RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT" Thad screamed at Khan, shoving him out of the doorway with his legs and his hands held him up.

Thad's followers hooted and punched their chests like apes and shouted at Khan's face, spitting their saliva all over his face before they followed Thad out of the Doorman household. Then one guy, I don't know who, kicked Khan in the ✨nUtS✨ which made Khan groan loudly in pain, falling on his spaghetti knees that probably don't even exist.

"HOLY MOTHER OF DOOOORRRRSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! AAAAARGGHHHHHHHH!!!!" Khan sobbed and fell to his side, while the R.A.T was laughing at Khan's face.

"Let's make him sacrifice!!!!" One R.A.T member whooped.

"LETS DO THAT!!!" Another one said.

And a bunch more agreed, staring at Thad for consent but their leader, being a responsible leader shook his head.

"No, no, we musn't. It's fair but no, The Great Rat said it's for good measure." He said, holding his palm up, while the R.A.T nodded and listened intently.

The R.A.T left Khan on the floor sobbing and went around the colony, asking for- No. Demanding for new members to join their insane clan to which they succeeded. The R.A.T made a shrine for the rat, believing in rat supremacy which was... Insane.

Lizzy was just walking normally around the halls to get out of the chaos made by R.A.T like  the diva she is and was about to get out of Door 1 but Thad stopped Lizzy.

"LEHSIE! WAI AHRGH YE EHSKEPENG?? THE R.A.T SHALL TEK KER OF YE!" Thad screamed condescendingly which he was suppose to just comfort Lizzy in a way.

Lizzy scoffed and put her hands on her hips, looking at Thad with an "are you serious?" look.

"Thad. Calm down. This whole rat charade is horrible. Stop."

Thad gasped in exaggeration, putting his fist over his core, falling over, rolling on the floor as if he was in pain.

"THE PAIN! THE PAIIIINNNN!!! R.A.T!!!! AVENGE MEEEEEEE!!!"

"This is so stupid!" Lizzy sneered and recorded Thad rolling on the cold floor but through her phone screen, a bunch of drones in tribal outfits were hooting and running towards Lizzy in an ape way.

"What the hell?" Lizzy muttered and suddenly, the ape like drones pounced on Lizzy, cracking her phone screen.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!?!" Lizzy now screamed as the drones were tackling on her, hooting and speaking in a foreign language until a big red absolute solver sign appeared and shoved those R.A.T members away. Lizzy stood up and saw Doll staring at the members with her bored look and walked towards Lizzy.

"Are you okay, Lizzy?" Doll asked in Russian. (Pretend it's Russian)

Lizzy chuckled and gently punched Doll's shoulder in a "thanks" way.

"Duh! My knight in shining armor came."

Doll's face softened a bit and chuckled, a small blush mark on her face.

"That's nice to know." Doll responded with the teeniest smile.

Lizzy felt like her core melted at the sight of Doll actually smiling and all her confidence suddenly gone away replaced with shyness.

"Yeah... Yeah... Heh. Totally. Super... That's amazing, like, literally." Lizzy said in a lovestruck tone, a dorky grin on her face.

Doll's eyebrows shot up slightly at her sudden dorkiness but she knew deep down, she liked the way Lizzy was acting right now. Doll tucked a strand of her purple hair slightly behind her non-existent ear and nodded, avoiding eye contact, looking at the ground as she blushed.

"No problem, Lizzy." Doll said shyly.

The two girls were just standing there akwardly, speaking in a shy and cute way. Then Lizzy made the first move, kissing Doll's cheek gently before nodding and blushing like crazy before walking off.

"Yep, bye girl. See ya" Lizzy muttered and walked away. Doll was a silent blushing mess, her fingers gently touching the area which Lizzy kissed with a soft chuckle.

Back with the R.A.T, it was just chaotic as ever and yeah, that's it for the Republic of Atomic Ttus for now before The Great Rat died and the funeral happened.