Art submission, random oc context, and announcement:3

McFlurryEditsStuff!!!!! Hi, hello, hope I'm not late for the submission:>

People. If you want to join, open McFlurryEditsStuff's account and go to her oneshot book with the Uzi in the cathedral thumbnail. Scroll down to the "art comp" and there you have the info u need:)

This my art comp entry :D

(Announcement at the very bottom)

Annnyywayyyys.
Here's the lineart cuz why not

Oh wait. I also have the sketch pic 💀

 I also have the sketch pic 💀

Hm... Miss or Mrs, or Mr Mcflurry, I have to be honest. Ur oc is so cool yet so hard to make like 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Even the hair itself was a death sentence 🥰
But it's all good:) it was fun. Also sorry for the mistakes there. Especially the hand and colors.

Here is some random story or something for insane context bcs yes 💀👍 (Ms, Mrs or Mr McFlurry, read at your own risk)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months after K's (my oc) arrival on Copper9, she was bored so basic reason to go out of the landing pod and explore the planet.

She took out her wings and flew off. K was the average energetic ball of energy, second to N. K mostly visits Uzi and N (maybe V is she's lucky) at their territory in her free time so you could say they are okay as friends and beyond the "kill eachother part".

~FLASHBACK~

K, with an X eye and swords out: Who the hell are you?! Get OUT of my fricking territory! This is MY landing pod and the company DEFINITELY didn't mention any idiots joining me!

Uzi glared at K, her absolute solver aiming at the short disassembly drone while N's hand covering his mouth, stress marks under his hollowed out eyes.

Uzi: Bite me! And who are YOU calling idiot?! I'm not an idiot! N is!

Then N stood in front of the two shortstacks.

N: Woah, woah, woah! No need for fights! Let's just all calm down and talk civilly, huuuhhh?

The worker and disassembler looked up at N, glaring at him with the "not now. We want to rip eachother's hair out" look.

~END OF FLASHBACK :3~

After that totally not canon in my oc-canon-ness flashback, K spotted some abandoned facility on the surface. Dried out blood, broken glass, furniture and lab supplies around everywhere as if some animal rampaged through it.

K raised an eyebrow and flew down to the facility, bringing her flashlight and claw out on each arm. She walked inside, rummaging through the broken things for some loot. Not like it would matter anyway...

Suddenly, there was fast walking (almost like a velociraptor [sentinel if we're being open minded. CAN YOU SET ME FREE?-]) and clacking claws along with the footsteps. K gasped softly and swiftly turned to the sounds, her gun out and her visor scanning around the room for anything. Then her visor did pick up something but it swiftly ran into the shadows again where it was K's blindspot.

K exhaled sharply, walking towards the place when suddenly she saw a very, VERY large bird-like disassembly drone. She (that's what K thought of based on appearance) had heterochromia (different colored irises on each eye), one yellow, one red and feet with claws, blood on her hair and upper thigh where the stripes were and an abnormally large nanite acid tail.

K gasped, her eyes hollowed. "What the hell are you?"

~•°{}°•~

Guess what? After a near death experience for the two girls, they came out of the facility and decided to "interrogate" eachother. K walked soundlessly on the snow and jumped on a metal box, sitting like a cat (knees up and palms on the surface) before she sat properly and crossed her legs.

The taller girl just stood in front of K, looking at her expectantly.

K: Sooooooo.. what's your name?
Z: Serial Designation Z.
K: I'm K! Serial Designation K but everyone calls me K!

The shortstack said , her palm on her chest doing an introducing gesture.

Z, nodded: Cool. Anyways, I got a question.
K: Yeah? What's up?
Z: Are you a child?

That hit it. THAT FRICKING HIT IT. K's visor glitched for a moment before sighing in exasperation, her one hand switching to a claw and she leaned her body forward to Z, threateningly pointing the claw at her. K then spoke in an angry yet cheerful tone. Seemingly happy to murder anything in her way.

K: Call me a child again, you DIE. Got that?

Z nodded, crossing her arms.

Z: Sure. Shortstack.

K's one eye twitched, smiling but her eyes spoke a death note. She then stood up and jumped off the metal box she was sitting on before her wings took her in the sky to have a temper tantrum.

WHAT IN THE FRICKING, GOSH DANG FRICKING HELL?!?!! IM NOT A FRICKING CHILD FOR PETE'S SAKE! I COMMIT THOUSANDS OF MASS GENOCIDES ALL BY MYSELF AND I STILL LOOK LIKE A CHILD?!?!?!?! I COULD- NO. WOULD RIP THAT BIRD DRONE'S CORE OUT OF HER CHEST THAT SHE DIES! THAT SHE PERMANENTLY DIES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

There you have it. K having an insane moment to herself, flying in circles and doing random spins as she screams and cackles like a maniac. Don't worry. She's fine. Not really. She's been through a lot. Sometimes Cyn regrets creating K.

Z, looking up at the abomination in the sky happening before her eyes: Dang. She's insane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNOUNCEMENT YALL!!

SO FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTS OC STORIES, I CAN probably DO IT! Not all but only the ones that interest me or is not that... Of an interference in the actual MD. Idk how to explain it but ya.

To those who want to ask about "why is ur oc here when you have an oc book?".
Buddy. It's not a oneshot book. It's a book just surrounding a certain plot I cook up :)

Anyways, if u have questions abt my oc, lemme at em. I think I can give stuff and here's a fact. K is based off my actual self so... Her breakdown there is kind of me...

Alright, bye people of za world :D