Washing the Gen Alpha out

Yeah, so instead of making the voice over vid I asked you guys (Don't worry, I'm gonna video. Soon.), Mansion era pt2, The Final Stand pt2, WEAYTM pt4 and uh.. what else.. Ah, I'm sorry pt3, I made this. Woohoo! I'm so kind 😌☕

So this is N becomes Gen Alpha pt2. I can't help but make pt 2's. I'm sorry 🥲

Enjoy, cringe, cry, die, you get the gist. 👍👍👍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uzi, the so called murder mommy, just had enough and activated her absolute solver and shut N's mouth shut and chained him up on the chair even though it wasn't necessary.

N, muffled: HM?!?!!??! HM! MPHM! MHAPHAHAMHMHMHAMNAPAMMAHMANAM..!!!!!

(No translation. Only the Gen Alphas will understand therefore, it concludes I am not a gen alpha)

Uzi sassily stood in front of N with a glare and arms crossed. V eventually woke up and stood up, holding her head, her visor still partially glitching.

V, groggily: The idiot finally shut up, huh?
Uzi: Yeah. It's obvious.

V rolled her eyes and asked Uzi.

V: How the hell did N even find out about those.. words? Even me and J haven't heard of it.
Uzi: Uh... Well... Eheh.. I.. sort of... Introduced.. him..? To it...
V: I'm going to kill you.
Uzi: You can't. N would kill you.
V: Hah! He can't kill me.
Uzi: Bite me!

V groaned and sat on the free chair and rested her arms on the arm rests.

V: What are we gonna do?
Uzi: About what?
V: N, idiot.
Uzi: I don't know.
V: What?! You two have been closer to eachother than me and N ever have! Of COURSE you should know!
Uzi: Bite me!
V: Well, if you're SOOOO civilized, why don't you find out how to get N out of this trance YOU got him in?
Uzi: Why would I do that?
V: *sighhhhh* First, you're a worker, second, I don't want to live the rest of my life with THAT.. thing...

...

Uzi: Fair enough.

So what Uzi did, she unblocked or something N's mouth and N immediately swore in Gen alpha.

N: YOU SKIBIDI TOILETS! YOU DON'T HAVE GYATT!! 😎😎🥲🤬🤬🖕🖕🤬🖕🤬😊💛😊😊🤭🤭🤭💙😫😫😜🤣✨😃👉💙😧🤌🤌😭

Something inside V made her visor glitch fully that a warning sign showed up. Then suddenly, she pulled N by the neck, shouting at him, angrily.

V: WHAT THE HELL, N?!?! YOU TOLD ME I AM A FCKING GYATT QUEEN AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME I'M NOT!?!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR STUPD BULLSHT SO SHUT THE FCK UP! I THOUGHT YOUR STPID ASS SELF IS BAD BUT NOW, THIS IS EVEN WORSE!!!

This made Uzi jump from her sudden screaming. She then pulled V back beside her while N was such a ✨baby✨

Uzi: V.. calm down...

N, shocked by the outbreak: D-d-d-d-daaaammmm, your majesty! You're such a rizzler!~~~

This made V have it. She slapped N so hard, the chain that was on his neck broke and he fell face flat on the floor, his butt up from the floor.

Uzi's eyes hollowed in shock while V became Uzi, standing like a gremlin, glaring at N.

Uzi: VVVVVVVV!!!! N MAY BE A.. thing... But he's still N!
V: I DONT CARE! I WANT TO KILL HIM

Then the two girls started arguing then N stood up from the floor, holding his head, groaning in pain. Then he called out in his normal, golden boy tone.

N: Girls?

That one word made V and Uzi look at the now-normal boy. V's visor glitched with "the hell happened" while Uzi looked annoyed as fck.

V looked at Uzi, giving her the death stare.

"NEVER EVER TELL N DUMB THINGS. AGAIN."

Uzi: Bite me! Whatever. Fine. Deal.

While the two glared at eachother, the tallest one looked confused, looking at them back to back.