GLITCH confirmed stuff and announcement:)

You read the title or you probably just scrolling mindlessly.

Anyways, hi, dear reader. This the third A/N (I think) I posted in this book. I PROMISE that tomorrow I will upload an eNVy oneshot and WEAYTM pt3.

Soooo the training video with ✨J✨ as our spotlight for once. YAYYYYY JUSTICE FOR JJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!

So yeah, the beginning was brutal, murdering every single MD fan there is 😃😭😭😭😭😭😭

N💛: 🎶Can you set me free? Will you t-🎶

AND MORE N ABUSE. LIKE STOP. STOP IT RIGHT NOW. 😡😡😡😡

Also, that's the first time I heard N cry-laugh completely 😃💢. I know he did in the pilot with/at V but STILL.

Ahem- Uh.. anyway, J sounded happier than she's ever been in a commercial than in the actual show. Minus her saying 5 instead of 4.

Also, to the latest community post of GLITCH, IT IS CONFIRMED. TWO THINGS CONFIRMED.

ALL THE TIME SPENT MAKING THEORIES ON N'S AGE AND IF NUZI IS CANON, WASTED.

Not really wasted but ehhhhh... 😒😒😒

N is CONFIRMED A TEEN 😃😃😃😃

NxUZI IS NOT A PROSHIP 📣📣📣📣📣👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

But more questions asked since when the heck did he get "born" or something. Ehhh I'll headcannon my theory.

(if you don't know my theory, its N being physically old as Uzi and maybe a bit older in mental age since he was probably there before the doors were made and Uzi DEFINITELY wasn't "made" yet)

ALSOOoOOoOO, it's MAYBE canon. Nuzi is MAYBE on its way to be canon. I don't frickin CARE if they don't end up together. I JUST WANT THEM TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING.

Alright, that's it, byeeee. Thanks for reading my random reactions to this if you did.

📣I WILL UPLOAD NxV TODAY (or tmrw) AND WEAYTM TOMORROW📣