N and the Grimoire +NxV announcement

Yeah. If I don't got nothing in my mental word inbox, I immediately think of chicken for some reason.
So that's the backstory of the title

(Old title is Chicken)

Sorry for not uploading in so long:(

I was suppose to post a part 2 of N becomes Gen Alpha but didn't so I don't know if y'all lucky or not

I made this story unecessarily long tho 💀

Also, eNVy shippers, I shall feed you all with a whole SEPARATE dang story. Should I make it a vampire story? 🤔
(It's gonna be in my profile soon enough)

Enjoy, cringe, cry, die, you get the gist 👍👍👍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N was bored (I was too). Sitting on the pilot chair in the landing pod, leaning his head back on the chair, staring at the ceiling.

"UUUGGHHHHH..." N groaned, circling his head back to face his lap.

V was out hunting, Uzi in school and J is "dead" but ah, N doesn't mind J. He just added her to his list of "The only people I know that are busy and I'm so sad because of it:(".

Then N remembered something. Uzi gave him a book she randomly stole from the library for N and another reason is to make the other drones mad at her.

N quickly got up from his chair and kneeled down to the floor to a random corner but it WASN'T JUST a "random corner"!!! N kneeled down, switched his hands to claws, opening a loose metal floorboard, revealing a ton of doggo stuff and the holy book of doggos. The overgrown puppy drone wagged his tail and excitedly grabbed the doggo book with his hand and put back the floorboard back with his other hand.

Golden boy sat down on his chair again, flipping through the pages, reading at the speed of light, leaving giddy squeals everytime he saw a doggo picture which was every page. He then let out a long good "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" when he got to the golden retriever page.

Then after a few minutes of admiring the golden retriever pictures, N felt filled and decided to go out of the landing pod since he's already entertained enough to fly around.

N hid the doggo book back in the loose floorboard and went out. He was flying around for a while and accidentally ended up near the campsite where Uzi went on a rampage. Good and bad memories flashed but still, N walked around some of the cabins that he didn't explore yet.

At some point, he saw a sketchy and big cabin on some hill and he decided to fly over there. When he landed on the hill, he looked around, seeing frozen vines everywhere which was even more unusual since the other cabins didn't have those features.

Golden boy slowly creaked open the door of the vine cabin and saw some sort of treasure chest in the middle of the wall. N got excited and his tail wagged, thinking there was some sort of prize inside like those animes Uzi watched. He knelt down and got his laser cannon, opening up the lock and opened the chest which revealed a purple and blue leathered ✨grimwoh✨ with some light blue stars imprinted on it and gold at the corners of the spell book. (Totally not a HB reference. Okay.. it is...)

N looked at the grimoire, with stars in his eyes also as if he was seeing stars literally. Golden boy immediately took the grimoire and flew back to the landing pod, wanting to show it to V and Uzi. Mostly Uzi.

Once N was at the landing pod, he sat down and scanned the grimoire in his hands but what was weird is that his AI isn't detecting any familiarity or what even the book is other than it being a spell book. This left N bluescreening for a few seconds before opening the grimoire, scanning through the pages, to see if there's anything interesting.