What Even Are You To Me? pt3

I told y'all I'll be back >:)
Exams were eh but it's okay and it was my chess tournament today! :D on a SATURDAY in my country 👿

I have 1 and 1/2 points, I almost won 2 rounds but I didn't. I accidentally blocked my king 2 fricking times at my corner of the board. 🙂😫

Anyways, yeah, I'm still grieving another story. It's called "After Camp... NxUzi" if you wanna be angry and love it at the same time.

ENJOY!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Uzi and Noah ate their lunch together, they just sat in akward silence, heck, Noah didn't even know what feeling was that.

The more Noah spoke, the more the tension grew in the atmosphere and Noah didn't like it, no sir, so he just brought up another topic.

Noah: Uzi..?
Uzi, in an akward/shy tone: What is it?
Noah: Why do people think you're weird?

This caught Uzi off guard like- She didn't expect Noah to ask something like that. Uzi took a short pause and spoke, leaving all the akwardness behind, talking in a flat tone again.

Uzi, a little cocky too: Well, they're just too scared of me. They're even too scared to admit it.

N didn't like how she was cocky about something serious and spoke in a serious tone, which intimidated Uzi a bit. Noah spoke in such a serious tone that it made her blush a bit.

Noah: Uzi. This is not something we should joke about... Did.. was it how you acted? Is that why they don't like you?

Uzi looked at Noah in disbelief, asking herself why would he ask or say that?

Uzi, snapping: Noah, so not the time. None of your business too.

Noah didn't budge at all, being stern for once.

Noah: Uzi.. I just want to help. I'm your friend, please, let me.
Uzi: No. I told you. Its none of your business. If you want to help.. Just don't ask me those things.
Noah, sighing: Fine but... I'm here if you need me, okay Uzi?

Uzi nodded and continued to eat with Noah. After lunch, both Uzi and Noah had to part ways and went to the locker hall to get their stuff. Uzi was still pretty short for a 16 year old, having to step on things just reach her locker.

Noah, ever the kind one, decided to grab his friend by the upper chest area, lifting her up, leaving a very, VERY flustered Uzi.

Uzi, turning her head sideways to view her friend: What the?!? Noah?!??! WHY and HOW are you carrying me?!??

Noah just chuckled and spoke, looking at Uzi: Well, I figured to make it easier for you to get things from your locker! Also, can you hurry up? I have to get my books too.. heh

Uzi, turning her head swiftly to her locker, switching her stuff: Bite me!- Yeah, whatever... Shut up.

Noah just laughed a bit and waited for Uzi to finish. Even though a bunch of students, including Lizzy and her friends, watched the pair weirdly, Uzi kinda enjoyed being held by Noah. It's not weird to be carried by your friends... Right?

Once Uzi finished, Noah carefully put Uzi back to her feet and went to the other end of the hall, opening his locker and Uzi followed him, she didn't know why but she did.

Uzi, having a bit of a teasing tone: How are you able to carry me with no problem? Am I that light or are you just strong?

Noah blushed immediately and stayed silent, not looking down at Uzi while she saw that as an advantage, however, before she could flirt more with Noah, the bell rang, disrupting them.