I'm sorry pt2

Enjoy:>

I am so so so sorry for the exaggerated lines for Tessa:( I don't know which words to use for her

(Some smol nxuzi moments)

Well, I could use this as a theory on what will happen in ep7. But it doesn't matter since it's coming in 2 days. Guess what. The time I published this, it's the 28th. But no. I gotta wait til my Saturday for ep7 since I have a different time zone, ig

Also, this ain't really thought out so I just decided to leave ya'll a special something at the end so next part, it's much more planned out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the little comfort moment between N and Uzi, Tessa came back from who knows where and reminded the two about their mission in the labs.

"Sorry guys but I reckon there's somethin' way more important that cuddling the whole day. Or.. night." Tessa said, shrugging

Uzi gave a death glare at Tessa and reluctantly got off N and he did the same and stood up. Tessa lead them through a spooky cave-ish tunnel as they held up their flashlights.

"You went through here already, Tessa?" N asked Tessa while he and Uzi were behind her.

"Righty-o! While you two were sobbing or whatever in each other's arms, I figured to explore a bit." Tessa replied to N, shrugging a bit.

Uzi became skeptical if not more about Tessa. "You DON'T know where we are??" Uzi accused Tessa, standing in front of the human, glaring up at her.

Tessa sighed a bended a bit, facing Uzi. "Little drone, trust me. I know what I'm doin'."

Just like that, Tessa walked past the angry Uzi and N put his hand on Uzi's shoulder, looking at her concerned.

Uzi's face softened a bit and walked behind Tessa, leaving N at the very back.

Once at the end of the tunnel, they saw a gigantic castle-like structure with a "lab for rent" poster at the middle.

N raised an "eyebrow" and asked, pointing a finger at the structure,  "These are the labs?"

"Yeah.. I thought its white and lab-ey..." Uzi muttered.

"Ah well... Ain't life a fairytale?" Tessa said, walking towards the entrance of the labs.

On the pathway, Uzi and N were walking beside eachother, N looking down at Uzi's hand, seeming like he wants to hold it. He almost held it but Uzi had to say something to ruin the quiet moment.

"You know.. Tessa seems like she's hiding something..."

Feeling a bit guilty for knowing he has to put her down and hiding it from Uzi, N responded, guilt written all over his tone.

"Yeah.. But Uzi... Tessa is telling me that you're a corrupted drone that has to be killed for... the universe."

"What?" That's all Uzi said, staring at N, stopping in her tracks.

N could only nod and still spoke in a sad tone.
"But I don't want to lose you... You're all I have left."

Uzi looked up at the taller drone in concern and comfort but before she could say anything, Tessa popped up from behind the doors and called them over.

"Hey!! Come along now! I think I found something!"

The pair seemed a bit mad but followed Tessa anyway. While they were exploring and looking through a few filing cabinets, N found a dimly lit room with a sinister look. Broken walls, and tons of screens with the words "core collapse".

Back with Tessa, she found a locker room.

"Where are you, Nori?" Tessa muttered and eventually found the childish 002 locker with a bunch of stickers.

Tessa opened it and found nothing. A few spare clothes and helmets. This caused her to slam the locker in rage.

The human went out of the locker room and found Uzi watching a zombie drones tape on a TV.

Uzi stood there, in disbelief.
"Zombie drones? ZOMBIE DRONES?!" Uzi screamed out angrily at Tessa.

"What about it?" Tessa asked as if she doesn't know what Uzi's talking about.

"You never said that my mum was a zombie drone! Or that she was killed here! You never said I am corrupted and needs to be killed!"

Tessa sighed, staring at Uzi, blankly. Then suddenly, Uzi's eyes went yellow and the absolute solver symbol held Tessa in the air, almost choking her.

Then Uzi glitches nonstop and once the symbol let go of Tessa, she shot Uzi's eye with her gun. Leaving a hurt Uzi on the ground.