What even are you to me? pt2

Woohooooo! 1k reads warahrhagaha- I didn't know that it would happen so fast and thanks so much:))))))))

 Just look at my other books, how sad:D. Crazy at the difference:>
Onto the story, enjoy yalls! Think of it as a 1k special, ig. Sure, there is a cliche part but ehhh

(sorry for not publishing for a while. I had writer's block:c so I forced myself to think hehehehe>:) so its pretty rushed sorry:c )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sir Viam: Alright. And that's why we humans decided to create the "are you a robot test". Any questions?

Of course, Noah, my boy, raised his hand, he was actually actively participating in class more than the teacher itself.

Sir Viam, still bored, and unamused: What is it, Scotts?

Noah: Why are we studying this as if WE are the humans?

Sir Viam: [aggressive sigh]  Because the curriculum ran out of topics. All the things before is useless in these days. Not like I care.

Noah: Okay!

Uzi chuckled and rolled her eyes as her head was resting on her fist. Not in an annoyed manner but more in a "You're such an idiot. My idiot" kind of way. After a few more minutes of the teacher making sure that no one had questions -other than Noah-, the bell rang. Everyone quickly dashed out of the classroom and Uzi was last to get out but that's what she thinks since its was a daily routine to her.

As Uzi was picking up her books and stuff from her table, she was about to walk out the door but she felt a tap on her shoulder, turning around to see it was Noah.

Noah: Hi Uzi! Since my Jay and Venus don't like me, mind if I join you for lunch? I noticed that not a lot of people like you...

Noah's tone kinda dropped at his statement. For Uzi, she was actually shocked that Noah would want to have LUNCH with HER? The "freak" of the school?? But for Noah, he saw more in Uzi than a so-called "freak". She was amazing he thought but they just met today. Ah! Who cares? It's N we're talking about anyway.

Uzi, in a shy and shocked tone: Oh.. that's sad.. It's kinda hard to hate this guy. Sure. Why not?

Noah, his face instantly lighting up: REALLY?! Thanks Uzi!

Noah hugged Uzi suddenly and Uzi just looked at him, shocked and a blushing mess. She didn't expect to be hugged but before she could say anything, Noah dragged her towards the locker hall, waited for Uzi to put her books in her locker. Uzi read his mind and just chuckled and put his book back in to be dragged once again by the taller person. Uzi would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy Noah's company -even if it meant being dragged around the school-.

Once the two friends arrived at the almost overcrowded cafeteria, Uzi's face darkened, visibly annoyed since she found it hard to find her table through the crowd since she was pretty short but N, seemingly the tallest, had no trouble navigating through it. He saw Uzi pretty annoyed so he checked up on her with a soft tone in his voice.

Noah: Hey buddy? You good?

Uzi, snapping out her glare at the cafeteria: Bite me! Stop asking! Anyway, let's go.

Noah, not minding any of the scowls from his new friend: Of course!

This time, Uzi was the one dragging. She was dragging Noah to her table which is labeled as "The purple freak's table" but at least no name was on it but Noah didn't need to know about the label and stuff. He was too sweet to be disturbed but little did Uzi know that Noah is basically an outcast too with Jay and Venus. As the two were walking towards the table at the edge of the cafeteria, some comments of awe were shot at Noah because of his looks while some were shooting comments of disbelief at Uzi.