smut chapter

Hi guys! This is my first smut writing so enjoy or not. You've been warned :D

PS: I had no motivation to make the title or I just had bad ideas for it. Important A/N soon. Also, younger audiences, please leave, you're too innocent (probably since take a look at our generation now)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the landing pod, N, Uzi, and V were just chilling.

N was reading and ranting about 101 dogs book on the floor, Uzi beside N, listening to N's rants while V was blowing bubbles, having to put up with N's annoying voice. Or is it?

V was staring at N unknowingly and Uzi caught V red-handed.

"Hey, what are you doing? Why're you looking at N? Thinking of something dirty?" Uzi snarkily said to V with a teasing smirk.

V blushed a lot, yellow covering her whole visor, while N was watching them innocently.

Uzi stared at N, looking at him flirtily, putting the book down making him face her.
"Hey N~ Can you put the book down for me please?~" she said, going in front of N and N was blushing too much.

N's arms went limp with emotions overflowing so he did let go of the book.

V watched them both with a smirk.

Then suddenly, everything went dark.

N POV:

When the lights turned on, nobody was there then suddenly, you saw a shadow, looking like they were making out. That's weird...

Then for some reason, I saw Uzi? Was she unzipping her jacket? V? She's gone..?

And I just stood up as well, walking towards Uzi, with a smirk and...

Author's POV:

V jumped from the ceiling and she, Uzi and N turned to you, dear reader with their unamused faces. Uzi crossing arms and V putting hands on her hips and N looked angry for the 3rd time.

V: HAH! GET PRANKED FOOLS!

Uzi: Did you really think I was gonna undress myself for N? I get that the company who made us makes me and N semi canon but like.. ew.. no.. gross...

N: I was forced to do this and I felt like I was dying. Haha! 👍😁💢

V: You guys thought they were gonna make dirty? (Giggle) That's SO convenient!!

N: yeah! So that we know who reads this kind of stuff! The numbers on certain parts are crazy!

Uzi: Yeah.. plus, drones don't have private parts. We don't wear pants since there's nothing to hide.

N: Yeah! See you guys soon!

~The end!~

A/N:
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! I know a little late but I was bored and I KNEW I had to make this. Bye! Sorry