The Gen Alpha Never Fades

I'm so sorry ✌️
What am I even doing with life anymore. I literally published this at 11 pm something.

(Finale until further notice)

Cringe, cry, die, reflect on why you're reading this, you get the gist 👍👍👍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since the whole N became a Gen Alpha kid shenanigan happened, Uzi banned herself from going to school to avoid it.

Even N. Uzi kept banning and pestering N to NEVER go back to the colony until the topic on eras are finished since unfortunately, after gen alpha, something worse happened.

~•°{}°•~

Thad: UZIIII YOO GIRL! WASSUP?! Ya slaying like did I ever mention you have a gyatt??! 😘😘😘😘😎😎🔥🔥💯✌️🙌🙌😍💜💛👀👀🥰😎🥰😘🥰💛👍😌😍👏💯💯😏✌️😳

Uzi blinked at Thad, unamused, grimacing.

Uzi: Sure Thad. Whatever. You don't have to rub it in that I'm flat.

The purple haired drone saluted to Thad and slung her backpack over her shoulder to bring to the spire but Thad got on his knees, pulling on her arm.

Thad: UUUUZZIIII... IM SO SORRY! IT WAS A COMPLIMENT! YOU SLAY HARD! LITERALLY! ASK LIZZY! I PROMISE YOU SLAY! YOU'RE SUCH A QUEEN! A GOTH QUEEN! 🥺🥺😔😔😔😔😨😨😕😫😫😫😫😖😖😖😖😫😫😫

Uzi's visor buffered and pulled her arm away from Thad, walking away, closing the giant door behind her.

Thad: NAAOOOOOOOOO UUUUZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! WAAAAHHHHHHHH 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

~•°{}°•~

During one morning, N was asleep on his pole, V and Uzi sleeping on each chair inside the landing pod. Uzi was then woken up by a notification sound in her visor, groaning and smacking her visor until the sound died off.

Thankfully, V was a deep sleeper, snoring softly, Uzi sighed of relief, wiping a digital sweat off of her visor and tapped it to view the notification. It's Khan.

"Uzi. Where are you? You're not with those murder drones again are you? I begged your teacher to switch into an easier topic that you could comprehend but he's been complaining that you're skipping classes again! Come back to the colony so I can ground you. -your dad"

Uzi: Are you kidding me..?

Then suddenly, N kicked the door open of the landing pod, holding a tv box. Uzi didn't even get startled from how much N just barges in everywhere while V jumped awake, pinning N against the wall (making the tv land beside Uzi) with V's claw and aimed her gun arm on N's head with an X on her face.

N put his arms up in defense, sputtering words before speaking.

N: WAIT! V! WAIT! IM SORRY! DONT KILL ME!

V's visor switched back to an annoyed face and dropped N down, switching her weapons to hands to cross her arms. She then muttered under her breath.

V: I would gladly kill you if it wasn't for the toaster.

Uzi perked her head up from checking out the square TV with attenas and shot a glare at V.

Uzi: BITE ME! DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU?!

V scoffed and smirked slightly at Uzi.