Caught (New Concept pt2)

Yeah.. here's more of N and Uzi and not Thad and his rat followers anymore.

There's some... Lemon. Yep. Vague still. I'm not doing lemon again, I swear-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Uzi's POV•

I just lost my v card... To N. TO N?!?!! That's unexpected but dang he is good. When you tell him to listen or do something, he really does do whatever you say and he did do that the "discussion".

No wonder J and V used to manipulate N. He's such a gullible idiot but he's my idiot. How? I'm laying next to N in my room, in my bed, next to his chest, with his arms wrapped around me, and guess what? We're still naked. Aghhhhhh... How the hell did we even end up hooking up?! I'm not complaining though, hehehehehe >:)

Wait... Is he awake?

"N? You awake?", I said, raising my head up slightly to look at him.

He looked down at me with a tired smile and stress marks under his neon yellow eyes.

"Yep. I'm awake, love." N said softly.

'Love'? That's new. Either way, I loved it and I blushed to which he chuckled at. AGHHHH! WHY IS HE ALWAYS SO CUTE?!?!

"What's the matter, Uzi? Liking the nickname?" N asked, almost teasingly.

"Bite me!" I retorted, burying my face into his chest to hide my blushing face and grimace.

N kissed the top of my head, the kiss lingering there for a moment before his fingers gently combed and played with my hair that's on top of my head. (A/N: Uzi's beanie is off btw)

I somehow had my core whir even faster when he started to play with my hair. Who knew this murderer's fingers were so delicate?

I chuckled and smirked naughtily with a thought. Since N and I are cuddling... Why not add a bit of spice to the cuddling?

🍋 •Author's POV• 🍋

Uzi's spaghetti thigh slid right between N's legs, rubbing at him.

"Oh come on, Uzi..~ Why are you so... Needy?~ Can't we have a peaceful moment?" N moaned out, holding Uzi even closer.

"You like that N and you know it." Uzi bit her 'lip' as she looked up at N who was blushing and breathing heavily.

N groaned and nodded. "Finnneee.. I like it. Keep doing that"

Uzi laughed softly but stopped abruptly and N whined at the sudden stop.

"Uzzziiiiii! Why did you do that? Hmph- mmm...~~~" N whined but then when Uzi set herself again for their second time, she took top.

Uzi climbed on top of N on the bed, and pleased N with some teasing since that's Uzi we're talking about. She did all the stuff she wanted to N, and he was just a moaning and blushing mess, obeying Uzi's every single command. Like turn around and other stuff I don't want to write down but yeah. You get the point. Uzi also moved her head down there to N's lower part and you get it. She hungry.

{Alright. No more dirty}

Outside of Uzi's room, Khan came through the front door and was about to go into his office to do anything about doors EXCEPT learning how to be a dad. He was on the couch, setting blueprints and writing down stuff on a blue paper until he heard a loud moan coming from Uzi's room.