New Concept (Nuzi 🍋)

I'm bored so here y'all go. For the funnies and the thirsty
AND NO. THIS IS NOT A PRANK ANYMORE.

When there's lemon emojis, that's the ✨sign✨ of da ✨Angel Dust✨ (iykyk). It's vague and more talkie than action cuz I'm afraid to write it for some reason BUT ITS THERE. I'm gonna regret this. Sorry everyone. Bleach and holy water is available

This whole thing is divided into 2 parts. One part is the thing (which is like 90% of the story) and second part is the angel dust thing which is the 10%.

I was giggling my as$ off because of this

🔥SLOWBUUURNNN🔥

(I don't want to go that far so yeah...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello class. Here's a new topic since we ran out of topics" the teacher said in his normal monotone voice.

As Sir Viam (THATS HIS NAME HERE. TAKE IT OR TAKE IT) pressed his visor, exiting solitair in his head and putting Bluetooth on the projector for the presentation, silence was loud in the dimly lit classroom aside from the blinking.

At Uzi's seat, she rolled her eyes, groaning softly to herself, circling her head around and soon banging her head on her table which no one cared about.

"End my suffering" Uzi muttered.

Then suddenly N bursted into the classroom, holding a dead frozen rat like the bear you saw in croods. He was shouting incoherently before sputtering out words.

"UZI! I FOUND IT! THE DEAD RAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT! WHAT'S THE NEXT SCAVENGER HUNT?! A FROZEN LLAMA?!" N shouted enthusiastically, waving his hands around while the dead rat in his grasp was still frozen in ice.

The students in the classroom was laughing while Uzi slumped down in her chair, groaning. Then she stood up, holding N by the collar.

"What did I say about bursting into my class with dead animals?! I didn't mean for you to actually find them!" Uzi hissed at N, scrunching up her face in fury.

N whimpered, slumping his shoulders down and bending his knees to meet Uzi's gaze. His tail was on the floor and joining his hands together, fidgeting them.

"I-Im sorry Uzi... You told me though! You said I am your good boy and good boys do what their owners say, right??" N meekly said.

The worker girl blushed and almost immediately removed her grasp from the puppy boy's collar which allowed him to stand upright. Uzi pinched the non-existent bridge of her non-existent nose and sighed heavily, putting her free hand on her hip.

"N. You know that's not what I meant!"

N raised his finger up, about to protest, until Thad shouted, standing on a stool in the middle of the classroom while the rest of the students were hooting and whooping their lungs out wildly. Thad raised his hands up, holding the frozen rat in his hand, shouting like a maniac.

"LONG LIVE THE RAT!!!! LETS GIVE HIM A SACRIFICE!"

The rest of the students agreed in incoherent sounds and whoops until they abruptly stopped, turning their heads to Sir Viam who was drinking from his flat rectangular canister on his desk, watching the scene unfold until his eyes hollowed.

"Wait. What do you mean? Why are you all looking at me like that?" Sir Viam said, slightly alarmed.

Long story short, Braidon came back to life, being a stove while the students roasted Sir Viam like a pig roast. Thad waved the frozen rat around while the rest of the students whooped while some (including Uzi and N) were at the sides, letting it happen.