A party for me? (Thadzi)

I forgot I had a fricking list of the oneshots coming. I'm not sorry for giving you guys existential crisises 💛

Request from GenevieveY_A :DD

Enjoy, cringe, cry, die, you get the gist 👍👍👍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thad Thaddo Thadson Thadderino Thadmoncumis Thaddy Thadman Thanderman Thadorito Thadderson the Hundreth and One POV

My alarm clock rang and I reluctantly woke up, draping my feet over the edge of my bed while yawning loudly and turned my clock off. I stretched and walked over to my full length mirror to fix my blondie hair.

I sometimes wondered why my father decided to give me blonde hair. He's bald.

I took my red jacket, put it on, clicked my tongue at my reflection cuz I look super sick! I just need my hat. Where is it? I looked over to my unmade bed, and decided my hat isn't there after one look. What? It's my hat. 'Course I'd know if it's there or not.

I walked over to my bed and dropped my body to a crouch, looking under my bed. It's not there. I raised myself up again and put my fists on my sides and thought. Where is my hat? I looked in my cabinet and drawer, it's not there. I looked beside my bedroom door, and AHAH! Found it!~

I took it from the hook and flipped it around and booyah! I'm done. Then I looked beside the coat holders on the wall. It's Uzi's birthday. Cool. The cute goth girl I definitely do not like has her birthday. TODAY. That's nice. Totally.

...

It's Uzi's birthday.

OH ROBO-GODS. IT'S UZI'S BIRTHDAY! WHAT IN THE GREAT PLAYSTATION WILL I DO?!

I rubbed my hands together, and thought. What will Uzi like? Mr. Doorman isn't the best father to her according to his amazing daughter, so obviously, I must fill in the shoes of being the awesome one!

A party. That's it. I should host a surprise birthday party for Uzi. I should definitely do that.

~•°{}°•~

"LIZZY!" I screamed, peeking through her doorframe in our house. She's my older sister and older sisters are very harsh, you know.

(A/N: I know from experience cuz I AM the harsh older sister, ehehehe)

"What?" Lizzy bluntly said, glaring daggers at me as she reluctantly lifted her gaze from her phone. Her very near gaze to her phone. Probably talking to her Russian girlfriend.

I invited myself in her room, sitting on the edge of her bed.

"It's Uzi's birthday today and I want to host a party." I shrugged my shoulder slightly.

My sister sighed and turned off her phone, setting it aside on her bedside table.

"Doorman? Bro, there's... You know what? I won't even ask anymore." Lizzy shook her head and waved her hand in dismissal. "She doesn't even like parties. Last time, she didn't come. At prom, she brought N with her."

N. Oh yeah. N. Definitely not my competition for Uzi's love. N & M's is my homie! I would never think of him that way.