Scavenger Hunt (before New Concept)

popcornchiken HERE YOUR BACKSTORY, SARGE:D

I'm not dead. WOOHOO!!!

With that said, Cringe, cry, die, you get the gist 👍👍👍

(Fun fact, I got "you get the gist" from Liam Vickers' Ic-0n ost video)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uzi was at school and told N to specifically not to follow her because sometimes, N just shows up unannounced, sitting beside Uzi in her chair innocently staring into Sir Viam's soul. N was at the corpse spire, oh so fricking bored because his boredom reliever was gone for a while even when school at Uzi's was around a few hours. He whined like a puppy, wanting to hang out with Uzi again but everyone is just ignoring him.

He's very sad. (No sh-)

N hung upside down the lampost, pouting as if V stole his biscuits. He then had an idea. Why don't he swing around the lampost with his tail. Dangerous, right? WELL THAT DIDN'T STOP HIM FROM DOING SO!!

He swung himself back and forth, slowly gaining momentum until he got impatient and flapped his wings to make him make impact. He whooped like a child as he spun around the lampost.

"This is so fun! I should do this more often!" N thought with a grin on his face, "oh I can't! I'm gonna barf- Oh wait! Robots can't barf, haha!"

As he kept spinning and spinning like a maniac, the lampost as well was starting to bend and boom. From the impact of the crazy momentum N made, the lampost branch or  whatever named "Lampy" broke and sent N flying towards the corpse wall. N hollered and hit the wall with a soft "oof" sound, his head stuck in the wall.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" N screamed, his voice muffled as he struggled to get his head out. His pose was like Uzi's pose when her head was stuck in the lampost from Murder Drones: Intermission. (Watch it. After this story. I don't care if you watched it already but fricking watch it. Please:3).

N whined like a puppy and did everything he could to try and pry his head off. He tried pulling himself out, kicking the wall, flying out, chopping off the corpses with his claws but none of that seemed to work. He was just hanging there.

"I'm gonna be stuck here forever :(" N thought.

Then a light bulb came to his head. He snapped his fingers and cut his own head off. Now there's a disassembly drone head stuck in the corpse wall. What a collection! N's headless body fell to the floor and landed on the snow.

~°•{}•°~

Uzi just finished school and immediately dashed to the corpse spire to see N's head regenerating while he stood up. Uzi cocked her head to the side, confused and furrowed her eyebrows at the sight.

"What did this idiot do now?" Uzi muttered under her breath and walked over to N, crossing her arms, waiting for his system to reboot.

When N blinked his eyes, his optics still clearing, Uzi slapped his face. Very careful to not actually hurt him.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" Uzi screamed at N, her palms up and curling up slightly like how she did in ep7. "I WAS JUST GONE FOR A FEW HOURS AND YOU DIED?! AGAIN????"

N winced at Uzi's scolding, scrunching up his face a bit.

"I was... Stuck on the wall..." N muttered.

"You were what?!" Uzi looked up at the wall above them both and calmed down. "Huh... That's new. Wonder what did happen to your other heads when V kept chopping it off."

N chuckled loudly, grinning, his tone oddly happy.

"Well, V probably eats them!"

Uzi looked at N with a disgusted expression and nodded slowly.

"Alright... V's V, I guess..."

After a bit, N was in the landing pod with Uzi, being the chatterbox he is while Uzi partially listened. He didn't even tell her about Lampy yet. Heck, N doesnt even know Lampy broke.

"If he is doing manic things while I'm gone, how should I prevent him from doing so..?" Uzi squinted her eyes at the thought, putting her thumb and index finger to pinch her non-existent chin. Or rounded chin? Idk.

"Hey N?" Uzi looked up at N, and to which N stop chattering relentlessly. "How would you feel about a scavenger hunt?"

N's eyes widened, sparkling slightly while he was enthusiastic about her idea again. Uzi blushed internally at his constant support and adorable fricking face and body language.

"What's a scavenger hunt?" N asked, still excited.

"You don't know what's... Nevermind. You don't it anyway. A scavenger hunt is an event where you find something. Kind of like fetch. Want to be a little golden retriever for me?" Uzi explained with a little smirk.

N nodded and Uzi giggled mischievously. She knew N would do anything for her and she didn't want him getting hurt again doing goodness knows what, so she should give N the item he should search for pretty hard to find. Like a dead rat... Rats probably weren't existent in Copper 9 anymore but okay.

"Dead rats. They're very hard to find and you'll be a good boy and find them for me... Right?" Uzi said, all so sweet with a little smirk on her face.

N blushed slightly and nodded rapidly.

The next day or night, Uzi was back in school again since she has nothing better to do and her dad keeps forcing her to go while N was searching for miles, every ground and structure he could see just to find that rat Uzi was talking about. His hunting mode was on, very persistent to find, them you see. Totally no rat related business going to happen in the future.

Then N's target detector picked up something. He dived down to a broken building, and picked up a frozen block of ice. Around 10 inches big in length which was pretty big. Inside of the transparent block, it was a rat with unruly blue-black fur that's messy, a frozen dead face like the bear in croods, its tail pale pink from hypothermia or whatever.

N's eyes glitched back to normal, gasping at his discovery. "It's a rat.. I found a rat... Isn't it beautiful??" He whispered, his voice in awe.

"I better give this to Uzi now! It shouldn't be a problem right?! I bet Teacher Uzi won't mind!!" N enthusiastically said, flying upwards and darting through the air like a bullet that was shot out of an arm and triggered by a sentinel. I don't even know how the sentinel triggered the gun or arm in the first place. What is this? Bluetooth??

After a while, N bursted into Uzi's classroom. This happened for around months before the Great Rat incident.