However and Whatever (Nuzi)

Holy sheeshamajigies!! 2 stories in one day?? 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Basically Nuzi fluff. I think.

Enjoy, cringe, cry, die, you get the gist 👍👍👍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since Uzi let N cuddle up with her one "night" in her room because he had nightmares, N made it his mission to repay Uzi with everything he's got. Whether compliments, gifts, physical touch, comfort, it doesn't matter. As long Uzi gets the hint that N is repaying her, that's enough for him. MORE than enough!

°~•{}•~°

"Hey Uzi!", N chirped as shyly peeked his head from Uzi's door with Khan terrified in one corner of the household/apartment.

Uzi looked up from her table and her face immediately lit up when she saw N. She quickly stopped plotting another plan for her sick as hell railgun 2 to make it EVEN MORE SICK!! Uzi then sat crossed legged on the edge of the bed.

"Hey N. Come on in." Uzi motioned her hand for N and patted the empty space next to her on the bed.

Golden boy's tail wagged, grinning from non existent ear to non existent ear as he sat down beside the worker drone.

"Soo...." Uzi started. "What's up? Got another nightmare?" She teased.

N chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "No! No! I'm a-okay! Haha! I just wanted to talk with you. It's kinda boring when I'm left alone for too long."

The purple haired drone listened, then she snickered. "I can see that."

"Was that a mean comment?", N pouted which made him even more cuter than he's supposed to. Ah, what am I saying? N is still cute no matter the situation.

Uzi sighed and raised her eyebrow at N.

"Of course not. Why're you asking?"

"I don't know... I thought you'd be thinking I'm a coward and-" N said vulnerably until Uzi shut him up with heartfelt words.

"Listen, I'm not good with words but you're just fine with however or whatever you are, N. I don't care. I lived my whole life with people hating me and I don't want you to have the same situation as me. Keep being you and that's enough."

That my friend, was enough to make N's core whir and feel good, comforting warmth all over his body. This made Uzi embarrassed on how unintentionally sweet she made this. Especially on N's reaction. She panicked and blurted out.

"Er- bite me!", then she crossed her arms and looked away with an embarrassed blush.

N chuckled and his wagging eventually calmed down as he did. He then placed his hand over Uzi's shoulder and spoke with pure sincerity.

"Thank you, Uzi. That means a lot to me. Ever since you came into my life, everything started looking up. You made me.. not scared and.. happy! Happier than I've ever been! You even somehow showed me the ropes to being rebellious and tough like you! You're my only ray of sunshine here on Copper 9, Uzi..."

Uzi's face softened and looked up at N with a soft smile. She placed her hand on top of N's hand that was on her shoulder, eventually interlocking their fingers together.

"You too, N. You're my only miracle in this hell of a planet. My heaven."

N blushes tons which made Uzi blush even harder than she originally was. They stayed silent for a moment, gazing into eachother's eyes, and eventually, Uzi broke the silence and eye contact, ruining the moment. She then cleared her throat when she stopped holding N's hand and looked away.

"Erm.. that was... Gross and cringe of me.. dang it. It was stupd. Sorry N."

N panicked.

What if she didn't like it?!?!

N then spoke softly, maintaining their distance and Uzi's safe zone.

"No... No... It's all good, Uzi. I should be the one apologizing. I shouldn't have said all that or even came here."

Uzi looked at N and sighed. "Don't apologize, N. I'm being the coward, avoiding sweet, sappy stuff. You deserve a better friend."

What if I don't want a better friend?

This made Uzi look at N up and down. "I- bite me!"

N chuckled and opened his arms out for Uzi. "Can we cuddle?"

This. This. Uzi can't say no. She stayed silent, muttering and blushed all embarrassed as she placed her head on N's chest and eventually, they cuddled properly, N burying his face in Uzi's beanie and Uzi staying silent, not knowing what to do.

They made eye contact, intense eye contact. Not creepy eye contact but sweet eye contact.

"Can-", N stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"Kiss?" Uzi said confidently, lost in N's neon yellow eyes, somehow getting a surge of confidence.

"Yes. I.. uhm.. I wanna kiss you... Uzi. But it's totally fine if you don't want to!- I mean..-"

Then Uzi snickered and kissed N's "chin(??)" which made N's face stained with yellow blush and his tail wagging uncontrollably. After a while, N suddenly kissed Uzi which made her pull away in panic.

"Wh-what was that?!"

N whimpered. "Sorry Uzi... I didn't know what came over me!"

Uzi sighed and cupped N's face. "Let's try that again?"

N nodded so they then had a proper, tender kiss. They kissed for a few seconds before pulling away. N had an idiotic grin on his face while Uzi was processing what happened. Then they just bursted out in laughter out of nowhere.

N smiled like a cute puppy dog then he held Uzi's chin, kissing her again, much more sweet and amazing to the both of them. After the second kiss, N asked innocently.

"So... Are we a thing now?"

"If you want to, I guess we can.."

"Yay!" N said excitedly, tackling Uzi with a hug that they laid down on the bed and N cuddled with the non-affectionate Uzi.

"I love you Uzi...", N muttered lovingly, nuzzling into her neck.

Uzi eventually cracked a smile and patted N's head. "Love you too, N."