Chapter 18.

                          ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

Alethea's POV:

"Bloom, what is going on?" I asked, my eyebrows knitting together in bewilderment. My friends mirrored my expression, each of us trying to decipher the situation.

Confusion gnawed at me.

This feeling of uncertainty was irritating, yet it fueled a desire for clarity, a need to comprehend why things were unfolding as they were.

The only way to dispel confusion is to seek answers. But sometimes, the answers remain elusive, leaving you trapped in uncertainty, which only heightens the frustration.

"Let's wait for Stella," Bloom sighed, her voice tinged with weariness. I squinted at her, noting the worry etched on her face as if she was wrestling with some inner turmoil.

"Based on my calculations, she tends to arrive approximately 14.5 minutes late, which means she's due to arrive..." Tecna's voice trailed off just as Stella came sprinting towards us. "Now."

"I'm here!" Stella gasped, wiping the perspiration from her forehead. "Sorry, I lost track of time. I was colour coordinating my notebooks with my pens—it makes managing my outfits so much easier."

"Stella." Tecna's voice held a note of exasperation. "Bloom has something really important to tell us."

Bloom stared at the ground, unable to meet our eyes, her face flushed with shame. "I called you guys here to apologize for what happened at Red Fountain yesterday."

"Everybody makes mistakes." I offered a small, reassuring smile. "It's natural, so don't worry about it."

"But I got you guys into serious trouble." Bloom's voice wavered as she finally looked up, her eyes locking onto mine. "Maybe it's best if I move out of the dorm."

An uneasy silence settled over us. The usual hum of students milling around the courtyard faded into the background. Between us, it was as if time had stopped.

I was taken aback. I had always thought Bloom enjoyed her time here at Alfea. The idea that she wanted to leave was baffling, and my confusion deepened.

"No way!" Stella's voice broke the spell first, her protest ringing out loud and clear while the rest of us were still processing. "You have no idea how much we would miss you. I've been in trouble so many times, and you've always stood by me! So don't even think about leaving, because you are staying."

"Yeah," Flora chimed in, her voice gaining strength. "We're all in this together. That's what friends are for!"

"She's right, Bloom," Musa added, her tone firm with conviction. "All for one and one for all, that's how we roll."