The chaotic morning

Early in the morning a boy who was peacefully sleeping woke up by a aloud voice coming from his dear brother..

Doraemon: NOBITAAAA CAN'T YOU WAKE UP BY YOURSELF FOR ONE DAY. COME ON WAKE UP FAST YOUR HOLIDAYS ARE OVER AND YOU NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL.

Nobita: why are you shouting early in the morning brother. Don't you have anything else to do??

Doraemon: HEYY YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT I AM HERE TO WAKE YOU UP OR ELSE YOU WILL START SHOUTING AT ME FOR NOT WAKING YOU UP, AND THEN YOU WILL BE IN HURRY, THEN ACT CLUMSY, THEN YOU WONT GET READY ON TIME AND YOU WILL SKIP YOUR BREAKFAST. SOO GET YOU ASS UP FROM THE BED OR I WILL CALL MOM.

Nobita: woahh why are you shouting broo, I am up, I am up.

Doraemon: now you better not sleep again and get freshen up. See you at dinning table.

Nobita: yess brother I will be there soon, don't worry.

Doraemon: how can I not worry when I know my brother better than anyone else.

Nobita: yeah yeah whatever, now get out of the room and let me get ready for the school.

Doraemon: okayy come fast. And be careful..

Nobita: yess brother now go away (while shoving Doraemon outside of the room and closing the door)

Then Nobita went to freshen up and started walking downstairs in the dinning room for his breakfast.

*Inside the dinning room*

Mom: oh Nobita you are here!! I thought i need to go and wake you up again...

Nobita: how can I not be awake mom, when my dear brother loves to turn on his loud speaker when it comes to waking me up..

Doraemon: yeah yeah. Now shut up and eat your food or I will not drop you to the school, you can walk to your school all the way if you want, but I guess you have really less time left in your hand to go to school... (He said this with a cunning smile)

Nobita: mom see he is bullying me again!!! (Said while making his famous puppy eyes)

Doraemon: you wanna go to school or stay at hom-

Dad: Doraemon don't be soo strict on my baby boy.. (he said while controlling his laughter as he knows how much his child hates being called baby)

Nobita: dadddd, I am not a baby okay. (While making a cute pout)

Doraemon: yeah, yeah we know you aren't a baby now let's go. (Said while getting up from his chair)

Nobita: I am done just a min (while stuffing his mouth with food)

Nobita: let's goooo!! Byee mom, byee dad...

Doraemon: byee mom, byee dad.

Them: byeee kids have a safe drive...