Post exam planning...

.

After a lots of struggle and study sessions.. the exam season has finally came to an end...

The students came out of their class room after writing their last exam for high school...

Right now all they care about is that their exam are over and not about what they have written in the paper and also if they will pass or fail...

Well they will stress about results, one day before the result day, so right now they all are worry free...

Meanwhile the friend circle was more than happy, as they all had worked so hard for the exams and it's finally over...

Suneo: thanks to god now all my stress is gone.... No more exams!! yayyyyy!!

Nobita: hush!! Finally I will be able to sleep peacefully...

Arin: really broo?? All you think about is sleeping...

Nobita: well what can I even do... I spent hundreds of sleepless nights because ofthis exam...

Suneo: you don't need to exaggerate it that much bro.... I can bet my house, that you were peacefully sleeping after the clock hits 12 am..

??: then Suneo congrats your house is safe...

Suddenly someone spoke from behind... And everyone turned to see it was none other than Doraemon..

Suneo: really??

Doraemon: yeahhh!!

Nobita: how are you so confident about that....

Doraemon: well I used to check on you every day so you can not lie now ...

Nobita: humph!!

Arin: guysss guyss!! How about we celebrate the end of exam with a little night out....

Shizuka: nice idea!! This way we can forget all our stress...

Nobita -------------- ←⁠(⁠*⁠꒪⁠ヮ⁠꒪⁠*⁠) the one who wants to go home and sleep as he already forgot about all the stress he had...

Dekisugi -----------------
ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ the one waiting for Nobita to answer so that he can answer accordingly....

Suneo & Gian --------------- ☜⁠ ⁠(⁠↼⁠_⁠↼⁠) aren't involved in the conversation as they are too busy clinging each other...

Doraemon --------------
。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵⁠(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠) the one who is too busy staring at a certain someone....

Kenji ------------------ ←⁠(⁠>⁠▽⁠<⁠)⁠ノ the one who is busy blushing and avoiding conversation because of a certain someone....

Arin & Shizuka ---------------
⟵⁠(⁠๑⁠¯⁠◡⁠¯⁠๑⁠) Are the only one excited for the night out and busy planning what all they can do...

.
.
.

So after what felt like a century (well that took just an hour but your authie loves exaggerating things soo here we are) they all finally decided that they will have a sleepover instead of night out...

Well the sleep over will be held at Dekisugi's house as that was the place where they all studied for their exams...

Arin: so it's final!! We all will come to Dekisugi's house at 10 in the morning and will spend our whole day with each other tomorrow.... Is it clear to you all??

Suneo: yeahhh!!

Gian: yes...

Shizuka: yassss it is clear....