The heartbreaking moment.

Shizuka: soo guys this is that special someone, Arin my girlfriend, and the person whom I love the most.

Nobita was star struck, Dekisugi saw Nobita being all silent and looking really shook. That's when Gian stood up and started cheering up for Shizuka and her girlfriend.

Gian: yeahhhh!!! Finally someone from our group got into relationship... You both look soo beautiful with each other.. (said while cheering them more)

Nobita came back to his sense and said.

Nobita: Guys I just remember something important that needs to be done right now, so I need to go.. and congratulations Shizuka, byeee (said with a broken voice and ran away from there not want to break down infront of them.)

Suneo saw all this with concern eyes but before he could react, Dekisugi stood up and said

Dekisugi: well I guess I remembered something too, will catch with you all later. And yeahh Shizuka congratulations 👏🎉.
(With that he ran away after Nobita to search for him)

Dekisugi saw Nobita going out of the school gate and he run towards him and hold his one arm..

Nobita sensed Dekisugi's touch and he himself don't know why, but he hugged him tightly while crying in his arms.

After seeing Nobita's condition he thought of taking Nobita to his home, so he took out his phone and messaged Doraemon,

Dekisugi (message): hey broo I and Nobita are going to my house, will tell you the reason when you come to my house to pick Nobita up after school, or better you ask Nobita about it,  and please bring our bags too and byee..

Doraemon: okay I will bring your bags but you both give me a valid reason when I come there to pick Nobita up.

Dekisugi: yeah bro!! You can interrogate with your baby brother as much as you want..

Saying that Dekisugi took Nobita towards his car placed him on passenger seat and drove towards his house,. (Dekisugi lives alone in his home as his parents are currently abroad)

After reaching home he saw Nobita sleeping with his swollen eyes which made him feel soo bad for his bestie..

Dekisugi: only if I could take all the pain you are feeling rn now, I can't see you like this Nobita, I hurts here (said while placing his hand on his left chest).

He then came out of the car and picked Nobita up and took him towards his room, then layed him on the bed and started caressing his hair.

It was difficult for him to see his love crying for someone else.

Dekisugi: only if you could see how much I love you Nobita, only if you know that my intention of being close to Shizuka was because I wanted to be close to you and not to Shizuka.

Dekisugi: only if you could see the love I hold for you Nobita, this day would have never come in your life.

Then he thought of making some soup for Nobita as the boy did not heat his lunch in rush and must've gotten tired and hungry after crying so much. So he went downstairs to prepare the same before Nobita wakes up.

The maids were a lil shocked to see Dekisugi cooking while humming as the cooking thing wasn't new but the humming of song while cooking was.

After pouring the soup in the bowl he made his way upstairs towards his room.

When he entered his room, he saw Nobita awake and staring at the ceiling for God knows how long..

Meanwhile after waking of from his sleep Nobita felt sharp pain in his head.

Nobita: must've gotten this headache after crying soo much. But after crying I feel a lil bit relaxed.

Nobita; Oh but where am I? Hmm this place looks familiar to me...

_That's when Dekisugi entered_..

Dekisugi: ohh Nobita so you're awake?

Nobita: yeah I am.. but what am I doing here?

Dekisugi: ohh that!! I brought you here after you fell asleep.. (said while scratching the back of his neck.)

Nobita: oh is that soo (being embarrassed, first for crying in front of him and then sleeping in his arms)

Dekisugi: anyways here, drink this soup...

Nobita: WHAT?? WHO DRINKS SOUP HERE?

Dekisugi: shh 🤫.!! You need to drink this as you did not have anything in lunch and your body might have became weak after all those crying so you better drink this.

_Upon seeing this side of Dekisugi Nobita's stomach did a flip._

Dekisugi: so are drinking this soup by yourself or should I make you drink this soup in my ways ..
(Said with a lil hint of flirt)

And that's it, Nobita's heart missed a beat with just 1 sentence from his mouth, but he was avoiding these things...

After what felt ages for Nobita, he finished the soup but he was happy as it was corn soup which was his fav one out of all.

Nobita: thankyou!! You know the corn soup is my fav soup...

Dekisugi: I know (said in a whispering tone)

Nobita: huh? Did you say something?

Dekisugi: ahh n_o i_ gue-es i-i di_d not say anyth- (got cut off by door swiftly opening and then they saw Doraemon coming inside)

_______________________________

An: it felt like both Dekisugi and Nobita were heartbroken but for different person.....

Please tell me how is the the story so far.? And is there anything I should change?

Do give me suggestions if you have any...

Okay byeee~~

See you in next chapter....