The movie night...

Dekisugi: good!! By the way should we settle down on our seats and wait for Kenji to come....

Gian: sounds a good idea,...

With that all of them settled down randomly.... And waited for Kenji to come....

After some time Kenji came downstairs and settled down on the empty seat beside Doraemon 😉...

(Their seating arrangement is- Shizuka and Arin on a small couch which is made for 2 people, then on the big couch Kenji was at the corner then beside him was Doraemon and next to him was Nobita with Dekisugi on the other end of the couch... But the thing is, don't know how [you will get to know that soon] but Suneo and Gian were seated on the same couch just like Shizuka and Arin...)

Kenji: By the way who decide the seating arrangement??

Doraemon: we made chits, so that no one will argue about having unfair treatment, leaving Arin and Shizuka....

(An: the reason why Gian and Suneo are settled together)

Kenji: Nice idea!! And what movie are we watching??

Gian: we are watching 'in the tall grass' movie..

Nobita: In the tall grass?? Never heard of that movie...

Dekisugi: it's actually a kind of horror movie....

Doraemon: what do you mean kind of horror movie??

Suneo: it's about few people being lost in a tall grass and being stuck in that time loop....

Nobita: can we not watch it?? I am kind off scared..( said the last few words to himself which only Dekisugi was able to hear)

Gian: come'on don't be a scaredy cat right now... If I won't watch that movie now then I won't get chance to watch it till my semester exams get over....

Arin: I think we should watch that movie, I have heard a lot of people hyping about it...

Shizuka: is it?? Then let's watch it...

Dekisugi: I guess Nobita won't be comfortable watching that movie.. we can watch it some other time..

Nobita: No no it's okay!! We can watch that movie...

Dekisugi: are you sure??

Suneo: see Nobita if you don't want to watch then we won't it's not a big deal...

Nobita: I am saying that we will watch that movie then we will no one will interfere now....

With that they started the movie....

Nobita: it's starting.....

Authors POV...

The story begins with siblings Becky and Cal, who hear a young boy named Tobin calling for help from a field of tall grass while on a road trip. When they enter the grass to rescue him, they become disoriented and unable to find their way out.

As they venture deeper, they encounter other people trapped in the grass, including Tobin's parents, Ross and Natalie, and a man named Travis, who is Becky's ex-boyfriend. The grass appears to have a supernatural force that manipulates time and space, causing those inside to become lost and separated from each other.

(An: I could not explain the movie by myself soo I took some help from Google reviews and chat gpt, sooo I am sorry if it disappoints you all....)

The whole time Nobita was having mini heart attack and Dekisugi was trying to console him that he is there for him....

Till the end of the movie everyone slept while hugging the person next to them...

Time skip- to the morning...

The sun was shining brightly and it made Dekisugi open his eyes and see the beautiful view in front of him which is Nobita hugging him while sleeping looking ohh sooo cuteeee....

(Their position 👆)
(Just took for reference purpose)

(Dekisugi in mind: only if I was this lucky to see this beautiful view everyday after waking up... But it's not like I don't have chance....)

Later he turned towards others and saw all of them hugging the person next to him which made him chuckle lightly....

Then he felt Nobita whining a lil while trying to adjust his position... So Dekisugi closed his eyes as he doesn't want things to be awkward for Nobita....

After some time Nobita woke up and saw himself wrapped between Dekisugi which made him a little shy....

Nobita: he looks soo handsome from this angle, basically from every angle....

Nobita was staring at Dekisugi for a long time now...

Dekisugi: I know I am handsome, so rather than staring, you should click a picture instead... It will last long... (Said with closed eyes)

Nobita: huh? You are awake?? Since when??

He started getting up to fix their position, but Dekisugi pulled him back to their previous position and opened his eyes...

Dekisugi: before you woke up and were busy staring at my face and complimenting me...

Nobita: what?? And why did you actually like you were sleeping??

Dekisugi: maybe because I wanted to be with you for a little long....

Nobita: and why is that so??

Dekisugi: why would I leave a chance to be clo- (got cut off by Doraemon falling with a loud thud followed by Kenji's shout and Doraemon groaning...)

Doraemon got up from the ground and rubbed his head and back...

Doraemon: why the hell did you pushed me?? (Asked in the air while sitting on the ground only)

Kenji: ask yourself you... Why were you soo close to my face??

Doraemon: huh?? How would I know.. I was sleeping...

Kenji: But- but still you should not be that close to anyone like this....

Doraemon: But it wasn't my fault fully!! You were also clinging on me...

(An: this argument sounds like kids fighting for icecream)

Now there was a awkward silence... Everyone was wide awake and looking at Kenji and Doraemon....

Gian and Suneo who were also hugging each other fixed their position and were having an awkward silence between them too..

As the silence was eating everyone up, Arin stood up and spoke..

Arin: guys!! Now that we all are awake let's get freshen up and have breakfast....

After listening this Suneo, Gian, Kenji, and Nobita ran towards their room....

The other four also went towards their room....

_______________________________

Helloooo cutiessssss

Here we go with another chapter of 'In love with my enemy'...

Hope you all liked it..

Do vote and comment on your fav part...

And thankyou sexybrainnamu for suggesting me soo many amazing movies... I enjoyed watching them....

Now byee byee!! See you all in next chapter...

Till then stay tuned......