We are specs buddy!!

After reaching home they straight went to their seperate rooms to take a shower as they know mom can call them for dinner really soon..

After freshing up Nobita was heading down stairs to reach the dinning hall but saw Doraemon in the middle of hallway looking at his phone while smiling ear to ear.

So Nobita snatched his phone to take a glance at the thing, which made his brother smiling freak.

But as luck wasn't by Nobita's side the screen was already locked and also snatched back by Doraemon...

Doraemon: yaahhhh!!! you should not take other's phone without their consent, it's bad manner..

Nobita: hehe 🤭. Sorry brother but after seeing you smile that much I just wanted to see the reason who made my brother smile....

Doraemon: I will kick you next time if you pull these kinds of stunts with me..

Nobita: okay brother sorry, now let's go and have dinner or mom will kick us for not coming on time.

Doraemon: yeahhh let's go...

After eating their room they went to their respective rooms and slept....

Next day Nobita was not feeling any burden to see Nobita with his girlfriend, which really made him think that if he actually loved her or, was it just his attraction towards her which made him believe that he loves her..

Anyways he got up and went to prepare himself for school and also to listen a big ass lecture from Suneo about yesterday..

Doraemon and Nobita reached the school and went to their classes..

As soon as Nobita entered he saw Suneo and Dekisugi minding their own business..

So he went towards them and wish them and today he wishes Dekisugi genuinely unlike other days...

Nobita: Good morning both of you..

Suneo: Nobita you came??!!

Nobita: huh? What do you mean? Why Should I not come to school today??

Suneo: leave it... How are you?? Is everything okay now?? Are you sure you will be able to handle seeing them together?? Should we sit in the class in the reces- (got cut off by Nobita)

Nobita: I am fine Suneo... Don't worry this much.. I can handle them being together.. they love each other broo.. okayy!! And we are going to the cafeteria...

Suneo: really? You want to go ther- (this time he got cut off by Dekisugi)

Dekisugi: come'on Suneo if he is saying that he is okay with joining us in cafeteria why are you making him think about the same incidents, he is okay? Am I right Nobita?

Nobita: umm_uhh yeahh!! I am all good joining you all, and Suneo please don't talk about yesterday's incident with anyone in our group....

Suneo: just because you are saying I am okay with it... And I wont tell anyone about yesterday's incident, other than the one who knows are the only one who will know this thing...

Yess Nobita called Suneo yesterday and told him about everything happened yesterday and also how Doraemon confronted him.. but still Suneo being his overprotective bestie, is still trying to confirm that everything is okay..

(An: I also want these kinds of friends 😭😭)

Later after classes the three of them went towards the cafeteria in which Suneo and Nobita were still goofing around with Dekisugi to irritate him a lil, which kinda worked as well as Dekisugi was looking at both of them with done face.. (poor Dekisugi)

Then they all say with each other.. Shizuka and Arin weren't there yet..

Gian: let's order some food I am soo hungry..

Doraemon: should we not wait for Shizuka and Arin?

Dekisugi: I guess we don't need to wait for them.. there they are...

They all turn around to look near the entrance and saw Shizuka and Arin coming towards their table...

Suneo turned towards Nobita with concern eyes just to see him smiling brightly at them and waving for them too..

Nobita: sorry guys because of some emergency I could not catch-up with you all..

Shizuka: it's okay Nobita.. it's not a big deal.. want me to introduce her again to you?

Nobita: sure 😊.

Shizuka: so Nobita and Dekisugi, this is Arin Shio. And Arin he is Nobita Nobi and the one next to him is Dekisugi Hidetoshi.
_______________________________

Arin Shio
-18 years old
_last year highschool (is in same class with Shizuka)
-Shizuka's girlfriend
-is a cute lil nerdy girl and beautiful too..

Arin Shio-18 years old _last year highschool (is in same class with Shizuka)-Shizuka's girlfriend -is a cute lil nerdy girl and beautiful too

______________________________

Dekisugi: hello Arin sorry for yesterday...

Nobita: hello Arin and oh my god you are soo cute.. and see you wear specs and I also wear specs.

Arin: hmm what does that mean?? 🤔

Nobita: Soo from today we both are specs buddy.. do you agree with it?? (He said looking at Arin curiosily)

Arin: it will be fun to be your specs buddy Nobita!! (She said shyly as it was her first time seeing someone soo enthusiastic in their first meet with her)

Nobita: yeahhh!! Now no one will tease me for having specs specially these 2 (pointing at Suneo and Gian)

Suneo: heyy when did I ever say anything about your specs..??

Nobita: you did in middle school. You used to say that how do I have specs when I am soo dumb 😤😤.. I am still angry on that thing..

Suneo: uhh ohh. I am sorry Nobita I was just randomly teasing you. (He said while suppressing his laugh after seeing Nobita being all cute right now..)

Now everyone is looking at Gian with side eyes (yess everyone excluding Nobita, even Arin was looking at Gian)

Gian: oohh guys!! comeone it was when we were in middle school and he first got his specs.. 😅😅. (he said nervously as all eyes were on him, looking like they will kill him.)

Gian: stop glaring at me!! And let's order food. I am hungry....

Everyone: yeah let's eat....

Time skip after school...
_______________________________

Hello guys

Here we go with another chapter of 'In love with my enemy'

Hope you enjoyed reading it

Do vote and comment some suggestions for me....

Byeeee👋..

See you in the next chapter...