Wearing his clothes...

.

Next day-

After school they all made their way towards Dekisugi's house... Well they were originally going there yesterday only...

But as Dekisugi needed some time to prepare rooms and also they had to bring extra pair of clothes because who will even like to stay on the same clothes which they were wearing in the school...

So yeahh they then decided that they will start their study session from nextand now they are on their way to Dekisugi's house....

After a while all of them reached Dekisugi's house...

_______________________________

(Dekisugi's house 👆.. just in case you all forgot...)

_______________________________

They all went inside and went towards the living room before taking  seat on the couch....

They were relaxing for some time as they just came from hectic school hours...

Arin: the school is giving me head ache since week now...

Sunke: i know right, they are giving so much study materials as the exams are coming near...

Kenji: and they aren't even giving us time to have peaceful breath....

Dekisugi: but can we do anything about this... We all know the are doing this for us...

Nobita: yeahhh!! They just want us to score well as these marks will take us in good colleges...

Shizuka: so shall we start studying now...

Dekisugi: wait- first go and freshen up... You all will feel good...

Arin: yeahhh we should... Brother you said aunt to clean my room too right??

Dekisugi: yeahh you're room is also cleaned... By the is there anyone who hasn't bought clothes??

Everyone were looking at each other now... That's when Doraemon and Nobita raised their hands....

Gian: woahhh!! Both the brothers are same in every aspects...

At this comment of Gian no it's and Doraemon looked at each other... And said in unison...

Doraemon & Nobita: you haven't bought your clothes too....

And now both looked at each other in disbelief...

Doraemon: what's your reason for not bringing your clothes...

Nobita: well I forgot to pack my clothes at night... And what is your reason for not bringing clothes...

Doraemon: I was doing my assignment at night so I could not pack clothes and in the morning we were running late...