Meeting friends after long.

Nobita and Doraemon finally reached the school and the university. (The school and university are of the same trustee, so yeah, basically their buildings are different but canteen  and game court is same)

Once they came out of the car after parking it they saw their friends and went near them.

Nobita: Gooddd morning guyssss, it's been soo long after we last met. (Said while hugging Suneo and shizuka)

Suneo: seriously Nobita!! We literally met yesterday to check all the things and spent whole day together, it's barely been 15 hours since we departed from your house😒...

Nobita: ohh yeahh we did but suneo, you know right I 15 hours is still sooo long for me to be without you. (He said very dramatically while falling into Suneo's arm and letting Suneo catch him, which he gladly did)

Suneo: yess Mr. Dramatic ass, now get up we need to go to our classes rn or we will be late.

Nobita: yeah let's go, (turned around towards his brother and saw him talking with Dekisugi and Gian.) byee brother we need to go to our class now..

And with that they went away, going towards their class room.

Meanwhile in the other group.

After reaching Doraemon straight went near Dekisugi and Gian and gave them a hug.

Doraemon; it's been soo long guys, i missed you...

Gian: Doraemon are you okay, or Nobita's ghost has possessed you?

Dekisugi: I guess you are right Gian, he is acting really strange right now...

Gian: (to Dekisugi) hey I am older than you you should be a little respectful towards me and call me brother instead..

Dekisugi: that's not possible in this life Gian..

Gian: humph!! Leave it let's come back to Doraemon.. so bro are you possessed by Nobita's ghost or what..

Doraemon: finally you both are done... And noo I am not possessed by any ghost specially not of Nobita's. It's just I wanted to show you all a little affection, but you know what leave it... (Said while making a Lil grumpy face)

Dekisugi: oh come on Doraemon don't make that faces you don't look cute at all... (Said while slightly laughing which is barely noticeable)

Doraemon: I hate you both humph😤..

Gian: btw isn't Nobita too clingy over Suneo.

Dekisugi: same goes to suneo see how close they are too each other.

(The scene where Nobita was falling on Suneo, and Suneo was catching him)

Doraemon: you both shut your possessive ass up and I think dekisugi your classes are gonna start soon.

(At this moment Nobita informs Doraemon about them going to the class)

Doraemon: okay byee Nobita see you in the canteen.. Dekisugi aren't you going to your class or you gonna stay here till you see the last view of my brother's back. (Said with cunning smile over his face.)

Then they all went to their respective classes,

With Dekisugi, Nobita and suneo in one class and shizuka in another class...

'And our dear Nobita was sad about this thing as he won't be able to see his lovely crush.'