The test...

.

Inside the class room....

Everyone was settled on their seats and were chatting with each other.....

And here Nobita was stressing up while the other two (Dekisugi and Suneo) were consoling him that everything would be okay.....

(An: if you all still remember Shizuka and Arin aren't in this class)

Nobita: what if we studied the wrong chapter?? Then we all will be doomed guys....

Suneo: calm down Nobita we studied the right chapter I even confirmed it from other students... Okayyy, now shut up please....

Dekisugi: yess Nobita , we have studied the right chapter...

Nobita: then what if I suddenly have a stro- (got cut off by Dekisugi, who placed his hand over his mouth)

Dekisugi: shh!! No more words... You already over thinked too much... Now no more saying anything....
(Said, more like whispered to Nobita being ohhh sooooo close to him)

Nobita was star struck, his mind went blank after seeing Dekisugi being sooo close to him....

Meanwhile Suneo was there staring at them dumbly....

(Suneo in mind: wasn't that supposed to be my dialogue?? Isn't Nobita my bestfriend?? I should be on Dekisugi's place right now consoling Nobita....)

(An: nahhh Suneo, you did enough as a bestie now give my couple some time, and you go to your Gian....)

The door of the class room opened, with the teacher entering with a bunch of papers in his hand.....

Teacher kept the test paper on the desk saying....

Teacher: students I want you all in your seats, then only I will give you your test papers....

Everyone went back to their seats and the teacher started distributing the papers, after a while the teacher was done with distribution, so he went towards his desk...

Teacher: you all can start writing now, you have exactly 45 mins to finish the test.. all the best students....

Students: thankyou sir....

And everyone started writing the exam with all their potentialities....

Nobita was all focused too, and a little surprised to see the same 2 questions on the sheet, which he asked as a doubt to Dekisugi, and because of that session he remembers how to solve those questions.... So now he was solving the paper more happily....

Here Dekisugi was also smiling after seeing those two questions Nobita asked about...

(Dekisugi in mind: atleast your interrogation on me made you learn these questions properly)

45 mins later....

Teacher: okay students keep your pen down and hand over your test papers....

Everyone came to give their papers one by one and then again settled down on their seats....

After a while while class was done giving their papers soo teacher said..

Teacher: okayyy class you all can take your leave byeeee...

And then the teacher left from there too...

Everyone started cheering up while coming out of the class, and made their way towards the cafeteria.....

Nobita was super happy too...

Suneo: see you were over thinking for no reasons....

Nobita: hehe 😅, can't help broo... I am always stress when it comes to maths ...
(Said while fake falling on Suneo)