Consoling him...

.

Nobita: the- the maths tea_ch_er acc_uss_ed me for- for che_ating fr_om- from Har_uko Haruko's work.... (Said while crying his eyes out)

Dekisugi: what??

Nobita: yea_hhh he sa_id that I_ I cop_ied the la-st 2- 2 que-sti_ons fr_om Ha_ruk_o as we_ we sit be_sid_e ea_ch oth_er....

Dekisugi hugged Nobita tightly saying...

Dekisugi: first calm down, then we will talk about this matter.... Hmmm?

Nobita: hmmm....

After a while Nobita was all quiet.... He was about to sit properly and remove his head from Dekisugi's chest, but Dekisugi held his waist and again placed his (Nobita's) head on his chest....

Dekisugi: this position is more comfortable than anything.... Now tell me what happened.....

Nobita's heartbeat was running a marathon, and he still shook on what Dekisugi said that he was unable to speak....

After noticing that Nobita was still silent Dekisugi shaked him slightly while saying...

Dekisugi: Nobita?? Why aren't you telling me yet....

Nobita came back to his senses and composed himself before speaking....

Nobita: you know that maths teacher called me to his office to discussion about something right??

Dekisugi: yeahh i do remember... Why what happened there...

Nobita took a deep breath before saying....

Nobita: after I went to his office he told me about the situation then he said that mine and Haruko's last 2 questions look almost same... And as Haruko is one of the top student and I am someone who is not good in maths, he accused me for cheating from Haruko's exam paper.... So, I could not control myself... Like how can he just says that, I was the one who copied from that girl whom I hate the most from the core of my heart... Like me copying from that girl... I would rather fail the test than copying from that bitc- ahem ahem (fake coughing) from that girl....

(An: your author also have this kind of enmity, like I would rather die than taking help from them.... I know people will call me toxic for that but, who cares, not me tho.... (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠) )

Dekisugi chuckled lightly after hearing how Nobita changed his phrase infront of him, but then he changed his expression from being all smiley to being angry in fractions of second....

Nobita moved his head a little up to see Dekisugi's face which was looking like he is the devil himself.... He was looking damn dangerous...

(An: and hot as hell too (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠) )

Nobita: do you trust me Dekisugi??

Nobita looked at Dekisugi with hopeful eyes, he (Nobita) just wanted him (Dekisugi) to trust him....

Dekisugi: I trust you Nobita, even if the girl was not Haruko your no.1 enemy... I would have still trust you no matter what...

Nobita sighed in relief deep down he was really happy knowing that Dekisugi trusts him, even when the girl infront of him, who he was getting compared to was literally a topper....

Nobita: really...?? (With a hint of excitement)

Dekisugi chuckled at Nobita and hugged him more before saying...

Dekisugi: yess reallyyy... Even if the whole world stands against me saying that you are wrong, I would still defend you and fight with the world saying that you are right, no matter what....