Food over anything...

.

After an hour almost every one was done cooking, and now they all were having their lunch peacefully until a certain dumb person thought of breaking the peace...

(An: guess who is he??)

Suneo: so guys what are we going to do after having our food...

Kenji: can't you just let us eat food peacefully... Why do you always need to open your mouth at these moments....

Suneo: I can't help broo... I am just curious little bird you know...

Kenji: I know you are little [referring to Suneo's height] but please don't spoil that innocent little bird's name.... she hasn't done anything wrong to you...

Suneo: Oh really?? Wait- did you just point out on my height; you are indirectly saying that I am short?? Hahhh!!!!! [ Suneo said while getting ready to throw a fit on Kenji...]

Fortunately, when Suneo was about to get up from his seat to hit Kenji, Gian grabbed his hand and made Suneo sit on his lap which made Suneo dazed and his mind went blank...

Suneo then looked at Gian with questioning look but his heart flattered when he realized his position and how close he actually was with Gian...

They were just an inch apart from each other and a single movement will make them kiss each other... now they were having staring competition which usually takes place between Dekisugi and Nobita...

Their this sweet moment was ruined by not one but several fake coughs... which forced them too cpome out of their staring competition... and now things were fudged up awkward...

Suneo tried to get up from Gian's laptop but Gian tighten his grip around Suneo's waist...

And now Suneo is giving competition to tomato as his face has turned soooo red.... But still he tried to compose him and tried to hide his shyness...

Suneo: Gian, leave me... Every one is looking at us...

Gian: let them look... We aren't doing some thing illegal... I am just showing how much I love you....

Suneo: and how are you showing others that you love me...

Gian: yeahhh that..

Gian gripped Suneo's waist more tightly and pulled Suneo more closer to himself...

Gian: like this babe...

Now Suneo's heart exploded with so much of affection shown by Gian... He is not able to handle his shyness anymore.. his last string of self control got lost... And now he hid himself in Gian's bulky chest...

(An: well we all know how bulky Gian can be 🌚, I am soo shy just by thinking about it... And look at Suneo who has squeezed himself between Gian's chest...)

Well let's see how others are reacting...

Kenji 👈 busy staring at Gian and Suneo and cringing over their PDA...

(An: PDA is short form for; public display of affection.... Thank me later if you didn't knew... 😁)

Doraemon 👈 is busy looking at Kenji who is busy cringing over our power couple...

Nobita 👈 the one who does not give a fundge about their display as his favourite food is placed in front of him... So he is just busy eating the food...

Dekisugi 👈 the second one to not give a fudge about Gian and Suneo as he is busy admiring his cute baby...

(An: rather than admiring your cutie Nobita you should just confess to him alreadyyyyy...)