New watch....

.
.
.

Next day in the school....

Nobita was early to the school today... Well that was a rare event in his middle school but since he came in high school he became responsible a little bit, but still some times he does get late...

(An: I don't know why am I giving so much of extra information in here 😅...)

Nobita was thinking about what Suneo is planning to do today... Hell he is damn nervous on what stunt Suneo is going to pull today...

Nobita came out of his train of thoughts when some one kept their hand on his shoulder, it made him flinch a little and when he saw who the owner of that hand was, it turns out it is Dekisugi...

Dekisugi: you are so early to the school today??

Nobita gestured Dekisugi to take a seat beside him, which Dekisugi gladly did... And then Nobita spoke...

Nobita: can't I be early too?? By the way, why are you in the school so early today...

Dekisugi: I had some work to be done, but when I went to find the teacher, it turns out the teacher won't be coming today...

Nobita: ohh so that is why you directly came to the class then??

Dekisugi: actually no, well I was planning to go downstairs and sit near the school ground until other's come, but then I saw you so I thought of accompanying you...

Nobita: Oohhh!! Okay then...

Dekisugi: by the way you still haven't answered my question...

Nobita: ohh what question did you ask??

Dekisugi: really you forgot this early...

Nobita: what can I say about that 😅... But tell me what was the question??

Dekisugi: I asked why are you so early to the school...

Nobita: ahh!! About that actually I am mentally preparing my self for the bomb Suneo is going to blast today.... Who knows what is he going to do...

Dekisugi: yeahhh we can't predict anything before hand... He looked really serious yesterday....

And they continued talking with each other that they didn't notice that, by now half of the class was filled with students...

After a while they heard loud gossips before a voice of Suneo shouting came...

Suneo: YAHHHH NOBITA I WAS A LITTLE LATE TODAY AND YOU HAVE MY SEAT TO DEKISUGI... YOU CHEATER... I WILL DIVORCE YOU IF YOU TRY TO GET CLOSE TO ANY ONE ELSE AND MAKE ANY ONE BESIDE MR YOUR BEST FRIEND...

Suneo said while he came running towards Nobita... Nobita notice the shirt Suneo was wearing, it was the same shirt he gave to Suneo as gift on his birthday, and gave a small smile to Suneo...

Sunke: WHYYY WHYYY ARE YOU SMILING LIKE THAT AFTER CHEATING ON ME??....

(An: seriously Suneo? Cheating? That man beside him is his future husband.... Well who will tell this to you and wish for their early death....)

Nobita held Suneo's shoulder and looked at Suneo in that shirt...

Nobita: it really suits you bish...

Suneo flipped his non-existing hair before saying...

Suneo: of course it will!! My one and only bestie bought it for me....

The whole class gasped, after hearing that Nobita bought Suneo such an expensive shirt...

_______________________________