Proved innocent...

.

Inside Dekisugi's room-

Dekisugi entered his room and directly sat on the chair attached with his study table and removed Nobita's test paper and checked it with his test paper....

After sometime which was equal to 1 hour, Dekisugi finally found something which he can use to prove Nobita innocent....

Dekisugi: finally!! Now there is no way this can't prove Nobita's innocence....

A knock was heard on Dekisugi's door...

Dekisugi: yess??

Maid: sir your dinner is ready...

Dekisugi: okay I am coming in few mins....

Maid: okay sir....

And then Dekisugi has his dinner and went to take his good night sleep.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day at school...

In the classroom-

Suneo and Kenji were seated together, and Nobita here was arguing about that...

Nobita: But why can't I sit with you today...

Suneo: Because I am angry on you...

Nobita: Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

Suneo: I am just angry on you..... There is no reason....

Nobita: there is no way you can stay angry on me, now tell me why are you angry..... (Said while shaking Suneo who had literally no reaction)

Suneo: I am angry, go sit with your Dekisugi....

(An: I smell jealousy here (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧ )

Kenji & Dekisugi 。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵⁠(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠) ------ feeling as if they were third wheeling over here....

Nobita: what?? Why would I sit with him when my seat is beside you....

Suneo: I don't know, just go away from here....

Nobita: Suneo~ please tell me what happe- (got cut off by teacher coming inside)

Dekisugi pulled Nobita's hand and made him sit beside him...

(An: bish took his chance I see 👀😏)

Nobita looked at Dekisugi with questionable look, and Dekisugi motioned him to look at front, which made him (Nobita) realise that the teacher is here...

Nobita mouthed a thankyou to Dekisugi, to which he (Dekisugi) smiled at him....

The teacher cleared his throat before saying...

(An: he is that same teacher who accused Nobita for cheating....)

Teacher: soo guys, as we are done with last chapter successfully we are moving on to the next chapter... If you have any doubts related to last chapter do let me know...

Students: okay sir~

With that the teacher started teaching them...

Time skip- after class is over...

Teacher: umm!! I want Nobita and Haruko to come to my office after class...

Haruko: okay sir, I will be there...

Nobita: okay sir...

Time skip: in the cafeteria-

Everyone except Nobita was present here in canteen.. and they all were waiting for him to come....