Telling friends....

After school:

In the parking area-

Everyone else except Nobita and Dekisugi were present here... Suneo was carrying Dekisugi's bag, while Doraemon was stressed on why aren't they here yet....

Doraemon: I swear to god, if anything bad happens to Nobita, I will drown Dekisugi in hot water....

(An: nooooo Doraemon!! You can't do that, He is your future brother-in-law)

Suneo: you do what do ever you want to do, but today I will rip both of them apart with my bare hands... How dare they bunk class without informing me... Σ⁠(⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠)....

Kenji ☜⁠ ⁠(⁠↼⁠_⁠↼⁠) --------is having ear bleed because, Suneo is repeating the same thing since past 2 hours......

Arin: here they are, look....

Arin pointed towards the main school gate, from where Nobita and Dekisugi were coming out of the school....

After a while they reached towards others but there was something which wasn't usual between them.... Which is Nobita being all quiet, it was rare to see Nobita all silent....

Doraemon went towards Nobita and was about to say something but Nobita ignored him and directly went towards the car taking his seat.....

(An: come'on Doraemon, show him you are the elder sibling.....)

This made Doraemon hella confused... Like how can Nobita just go inside the the car without greeting others....

Doraemon was about to confront Nobita for his action but Dekisugi held him and motioned him not to.....

Doraemon: why what happened with him today.... He passed his test with such good good marks, then still why does he look so sad....??

Dekisugi was a little hesitant as he should tell others or not, but still he needs to tell them....

(An: he needs to tell them anyway...)

Dekisugi: actually the maths teacher accused him for copying....

Suneo: THE MATHS TEACHER DID WHAT??

Dekisugi: shhh!! Stop shouting broo....

Doraemon: what actually happened can you tell me in detail please...

Dekisugi sighed heavily, because now he have to tell such a long story to them....

Dekisugi: so what happened actually is......

(An: Just read the previous chapter if you forgot, I am tooo lazy to write a whole damn essay in here ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ )

Dekisugi: and that is why he was feeling low, I tried to console him and fir that I took him to the terrace....

(An: of course he did not tell them about him holding Nobita's waist and Nobita's head lying over his chest... Like who would like to die from his future brother-in-law (Doraemon) so yeah that's just a sweet secret between- me, you, Dekisugi and Nobita.... So don't betray is and tell others okayy??)

Doraemon: wait really this happened?? Who is that blo*dy teacher who made my Nobita cry.... How dare he accused my precious baby brother....

Suneo: seriously!! Like from the whole class, Nobita copying from that bish Haruko?? Not possible in this life broo.... Be hates that girl so much.... And he will copy from her... No wayyyyyy!!

Shizuka: I know right!! there is no way Nobita can copy from Haruko, even if he would be dying and Haruko is in front of him, he won't ask for her help.....