The confession...

Nobita: SUNEOOOOOO I HATTEEEEE YOUUUUUU SOOOOO MUCHHHHH FORRRR THISSSSS........

Suneo: come on Nobita don't react soo much... you just need to wear it till the party ends...

Nobita: WHAT DO YOU MEAN????? I AM REMOVING THIS SHIT IN 15 MINS AS I SAID EARLIER....

Suneo: but I did not permit you on removing it...

Nobita: WHAT???

Suneo: first stop shouting... or I will kick you...

Nobita started whining while saying...

Nobita: that's not fair ahhh haaa..... [said while fake crying]

Suneo: if you aren't my best friend then you can go and remove it right now... I won't mind...

Nobita: you are sooooooo cruel.... I hate you so much for black mailing me like this... humph....

Suneo: hmm good choice...

Nobita: don't forget I still hate you...

Suneo: we will see that later, by the way you are looking soo cute you know...

Nobita: don't butter me out...

Suneo: I am not... you can ask others too...

Arin: you are looking sooo cuteeeee Nobita... I just want to take you home and keep you all for myself...

Shizuka: I know right... all thanks to Suneo that we are able to see such a cutie today..

Gian: today Nobita will be every kid's favorite person in the party...

Nobita: are there kids coming too??

Suneo: actually yess 😅...

Nobita: then there is no way I am going out...

Suneo: you will..

Nobita: no I will not..

Suneo: you will

Nobita: I will not...

Suneo: I will buy you what ever you want for whole month...

Nobita: okay I will go...

Arin: fudge he changed his words faster than bullet train....

Suneo: okayyy guys let's go...

.
.
.
.
.

The party was held in the back garden of Suneo's house...

After some time Suneo cut the cake and feed it to his friends, and the party started....

The party was nearing its end and now only Nobita and friends were left talking with each other... Suddenly Kenji got a call and he went a little far from them... After a while Kenji came back and went near Suneo before saying....

Kenji: Suneo?

Suneo: yess??

Kenji: aren't you expecting any gift from me??

Suneo: should I be expecting any??

Kenji: come on bro...

Suneo: to be honest I do not expect anything from you...

Kenji: But I got you one...

Suneo: what really??

Kenji: yesss... (Turned his head backwards before saying) Jun come inside now...

And then there came a cool handsome looking boy inside the garden... And stood beside Kenji...

Kenji: so Suneo, he is Jun. And Jun you know sunek right?