Suneo's birthday...

Nobita: well if you want to get closer to Kenji then you won't dare to.. am I right my dear brother?? (Nobita said with a visible smirk on his face)

Doraemon chocked on his Dora cake, and hurriedly to grabbed a glass of water before drinking it…

Doraemon: how did you got to know about that??

Nobita: well by some chance I saw that pic from that day...

(An: the scene from chapter 8, where Nobita snatched Doraemon's phone.... Try to recall it or you can go and read it again...)

Doraemon: how cruel of you to check my personnel things without my permission...

Nobita: well, that doesn’t matter right now… what matters is that you will not tell anyone about Suneo having crush on Gian… am I clear??

Doraemon: not even to Gian??

Nobita: no not even him…

Doraemon: even if their feelings are mutual??

Nobita: still no- wait what did you just say??

Doraemon: I said, cat I say about this to Gian even if he loves him [Suneo] back??

Nobita: what?? Am I hearing it right?? Gian likes Suneo too.??

Doraemon: yesss he likes him for 3 years now…

Nobita: and you are telling this to me now…

Doraemon: yeahhh!!!

Nobita: so, what do you think?? Should we make them confess??

Doraemon: I guess we need to or both of them will never take any further steps, rather than being jealous…

Nobita: okay soo let’s start the mission, ‘make Gian and Suneo confess each other ‘…

Doraemon smacked Nobita’s head before saying,

Doraemon; stop watching those action thriller movies, or I will kick you for sure…

Nobita: you smacked my head 3 times today…

Doraemon: you deserve that…

And they started planning something….

Time skip- to Suneo’s birthday…

So finally, the day has come… whole house of Suneo is decorated in blue and green color, because green is Suneo’s favorite color and blue is his best friend Nobita’s favorite color…

So, unlike every other Sunday, today’s Sunday is a little special for the whole friend circle…

Now every one [ Arin, Shizuka, Dekisugi, Gian, Doraemon, Kenji, Nobita and Suneo] were in the living room, basically they all just arrived, and its evening time…

Shizuka: happy birthday Suneo, here take this gift… me and Arin prepared it for you…

Arin: hope you like the present…

Suneo: thankyou Shizuka and Arin…

Dekisugi: happy birthday Suneo… [handed over him (Suneo) the gift he prepared for today…]

Suneo: thankyou Dekisugi,

Gian:  happy birthday Suneo, this gift is from me and Jaiko, sorry but she won’t be able to join us today as she is a bit busy in her recent project…

Doraemon: happy birthday Suneo, here take this small gift from me…

Suneo: thankyou Doraemon…

Nobita: happy birthday my dear bestie, hope you live for hundreds and thousands of years, and get irritated by me for as long as we live… have a happy and endearing life ahead...