Secret revealed...

Flashback end....

Nobita: that is how I was proved innocent...

Doraemon: serves her right....

Suneo: Good that you were proved innocent, or I was about to burn up his office....

Nobita: calm down brooo!!! By the way are you still angry on me??

Suneo: yeahhhh I am still angry on you.......

Dekisugi and Kenji ⟵⁠(⁠๑⁠¯⁠◡⁠¯⁠๑⁠) ------ are fed up of hearing these 2 bickering since morning....

Nobita went towards Suneo and sat beside him wrapping his arms around Suneo's shoulder, before saying.....

Nobita: then tell me why are you angry on me, so that I can fix it..... [said while shaking Suneo along with him...]

Suneo: You really want to fix it??

Nobita: I am 100% sure that I want to.

Suneo: be careful with your words because you can't back out...

Nobita: Why are you talking like you are going to kill me...

Suneo: I am definitely not trying to kill you, and we will discuss about this thing later.... Now have your food....

Nobita: Ohh!! Wait let me order food for me first...

Suneo: There is no need for that, we have already ordered your food...

Nobita: thankyouuuuuuuuu Suneo~~~

Suneo: Hmm, now have your food......

Meanwhile others were feeling like they are watching couples bickering... and on the other hand Dekisugi and Gian were looking at each other as if they were trying to convey some words with eyes...

Time skip- after school...

In the parking area-

Everyone was present except for Gian, Doraemon and Kenji were yet to come...

Suneo: where are these 3 humans...

Arin: they are soo late today... by the way why isn't Kenji here with you guys...

Nobita: Ohh about that, he said he has work to finish and told us to wait for him.....

Shizuka: don't they kn- [got cut off by someone shouting]

All of them turned towards the direction where the voice is coming from only to see Haruko coming towards them...

Suneo: Now what does this girl want from us...

Arin: who knows.... (said while shrugging her shoulder...)

Haruko: HOW DARE YOU NOBITA... WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TELL TO SIR, WHY ISN'T HE LISTENING TO ME FOR ONCE.....

Nobita: I did not say anything to sir... he saw those things by himself....

Haruko: WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!! I COPIED FROM YOU??

Nobita: yess you did copy from me... And stop shouting for God's sake... it won't make you right...

Haruko: YOUUUU

With that she was about to slap Nobita and Nobita was ready to take that slap but someone interrupted them by grabbing Haruko's hand..... which is none other than our one and only Arin....

(An: hero is here to save his heroine😁)

Arin: We had enough of your bitchy ness in here... don't you dare to touch my buddy, or I won't even once hesitate to cut you in multiple pieces before feeding it to my pet dog.... NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE I LOSE ALL OF MY CONTROL OVER MYSELF....