Bestie's time

Suneo: are you sure??

Nobita: yeahh I am sure...

Suneo: then I want to ask you something, will you answer that honestly??

Nobita: yeahh I will... Btw what's wrong Suneo?

Suneo: nothing is wrong with me but something is wrong with you....

Nobita: huh? What do you mean??

Suneo: tell me why are you behaving so differently from how you used to..

Nobita: I am like this since forever broo... What has changed in me? Tell me? I also want to know?

Suneo: didn't you liked Shizuka soo much?? Then how did this drastic change come?? Why are you behaving like there were no feelings in your heart for her...

Nobita: umm about that.. can we talk it later in your room... I will definitely tell you the whole thing, but I can't tell you that right now as we are in  an open space where anyone can come any time ..

Suneo: hmm.. okayyy but do tell me without forgetting.. or i will kill you 😤...

Nobita: yeahh bro surely.. now don't be soo cute...

Suneo: all of us know who is cute in our group.. 😜

Nobita: whatever you all say... I don't even trust you all at this point tho (said while poutung cutely)

And they both were done with their dishes...

Nobita: finally!! It felt like forever washing them....

Suneo: haha I know right.. but it was fun this time.. cuz I was with my bestie....

Nobita: yeahh!! It was sooo fun!!

And both of them went out of the kitchen towards the study room....

After reaching study room they saw Doraemon and Gian in serious discussion..

Shizuka was talking about something while Arin was being blushing mess (guess what Shizuka might be flirting with Arin 😉)..

And Dekisugi? Dekisugi was in his own world thinking about something very deeply (might be thinking about what he did wrong with Doraemon that he became a stranger)....

Suneo cleared his throat to gain their attention and said...

Suneo: are you all done with yours work... Then let's start studying again...

Dekisugi: we were just waiting for you both to come so that we can resume our work ...

Shizuka: let's get started then...

With that all of them started studying again....

Long time skip- at night 8 pm..

Arin: finally we are done.. yaayyy I am so happy now...

Shizuka: hmm I am also relieved now... I thought I would never be able learn revise this chapter because how lengthy it is... But see we finished it in one day only...

Suneo: and it was all possible because of Dekisugi...

Nobita: yeahh!! I know right if Dekisugi wasn't here to explain, I would have definitely messed up on every sum I see😭😭....
(An: us Nobita us... I am also worst at maths)

Dekisugi: come'on guys don't exaggerate my mere help.. it's just you all worked hard..

Arin: now comes the main concern....

Shizuka: and what is that??

Arin: who's gonna make the dinner.. cuz I don't think I have energy left to make anything...