New couple...

Suneo: SO, WHAT?? WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?? WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU IF HE TOUCHES ME OR HARASSES ME... WHY DOES IT FUCKING MATTER TO YOU??

Gian: IT DOES MATTER TO ME... IT DOES MATTER BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU DAMN IT...

.
.
.
.

It was pin drop silence… Gian was heavily breathing while Suneo was utterly shock on the sudden confession… after some times Suneo came back to his senses and asked Gian…

Suneo: what are you trying to say...

Now Gian became a little furious... He was trying his best not to burst out again... So, he took long breath in before saying....

Gian: isn't it clear?? I just confessed my feelings to you...

Suneo: so? What should I do about that??

Gian: can't you just give answer to my confession....

Suneo: you call this confession??

Gian: yess- wait- is there anything I am missing in here??

And Gian started thinking really hard on what went wrong...

(An: don't show how dumb you are right now [̲̅⁠$̲̅⁠(̲̅⁠ ͡⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠)̲̅⁠$̲̅⁠] )

Suneo: is this the way confess your love?? Really?? Then I would prefer staying with Jun rath- (got cut off by Gian pulling him [Suneo] closer to himself)

Before Suneo could complete his words Gian pulled Suneo closer to himself, wrapping his arms around his (Suneo's) waist, and said....

Gian: don't take that chicken heads name from your mouth...

Suneo: why can't I?? (Suneo's voice came out like whisper which was barely audible)

Gian: you can't because I am really possessive over what's mine...

Suneo: but I am not yours yet....

Gian: you aren't mine yet, but you soon will be...

Suneo: and who said that to you.??

Gian: you just did...

Suneo: when did I say that??

Gian: it was you who said that you are not mine yet... That means I have a chance on you...

After hearing this Suneo slightly pushed Gian away to get out of his grip, but Gian directly fell inside the swimming pool...

(An: 😁)

.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile with others...

Nobita: So, that is why we brought Jun and planned to make them confess...

After Gian took Suneo away with him other started bombarding questions on Nobita, Doraemon and Kenji as they were laughing really hard making it too obvious to not notice...

And right now Nobita told them about bringing Jun to make Gian and Suneo confess their love to each other...

Shizuka: but what if they don't confess their feelings...

Doraemon: that's not possible because I was the one who planned all of this...

Nobita and Kenji were giving Doraemon a deadly judgemental side eye that he again spoke..

Doraemon: and they also made a lot of changes in the plan and made it better....

Arin: you could have told us too... We would have helped you too... (She said while pouting cutely)