Chapter 31: The rage (part-2)

ALORA

Fighting is my favourite. But I never really had any chance to do real fighting. I did fight though, but it wasn't really fun because I had only beaten bullies from my school. But I do have a better experience of fighting.

Seeing these guys trying their best to hit, injure my brothers and the boss is not giving me any fighting vibe. Because their group couldn't even make it to a single punch. My boys are doing all the work. It seems like they are warming up.

This is funny. Really funny.

Max also joined them in that. I know Enzo and others have their own guns with them yet not using it pitying those poor boys.

Though they don't need me with that and even after Rome already told me to sit inside the car, I remained standing outside and watching them while leaning on the car door side.

While I was focusing on the scene before, a figure came right in front of me and I turned to find out that it was one of those injured boys. "You are the reason we are so badly injured!" He said angrily.

"What does that mean?" I asked, keeping myself away from him, sliding to the side but he instantly placed his hand on the car just beside me.

"Such a pretty girl you are..." He extended his hand to touch my face but I immediately jerked it off. "... seeing you, anyone can slip from their pride. I understand why he is so possessive towards you. You are too pretty from closer either."

My guess was right. Enzo had beat them first. That's why these guys are so full of anger and trying their best to return the injuries, but unfortunately they are failing.

Perhaps I will get the other answers that will also only come from this guy.

He reached his hand to touch a strand of my hair which is directly falling on my eyes. I again pushed his hand back. "Stay away from me!" I gave him a warning with an intense stare.

"Or what? Are you gonna complain to your boyfriend again?" This time he stepped closer to me. I know who he is referring to as my boyfriend.

"You want to get injured by me now?"

As I was going to go away from him, he grabbed me by my arm, making me startled.

"You have a bad temper. I am talking to you nicely and you are showing me attitude?"

"Get your hands off of me, you monkey!"

He released a fake laugh, " You are calling me an animal? You should teach some humanity to your boyfriend! We were only watching you from a distance, yet he has beaten us this badly! He is cracked! He is crazy! That guy, he... he also tried to take one of my eyes out- can you imagine that - but somehow I managed to secure my eyes."

Now I understand what happened to their faces, what's the story behind these injuries, why they are fighting with us. It's all because Enzo did this to them. The reason is now quite known to me. He did all that because these boys were laying their dirty gazes on me.

"Back off, you monkey!" My tone was filled with anger and irritation.

He released my arm and stepped back only because I showed him the anger in my eyes.

One thing I am sure of right now is he is going to be injured more than before. Even though Enzo pitied him and let him go- I won't.

"Just watch how my friends kill your boyfriend and your other friends. You wanna see them die?" He released a fake laugh.

Although I know he is just imagining things which are never going to happen but still he is imagining things about their murders- about my family's murder- which is enough to make my blood boil, burn my soul.