Chapter 14: Strange.

ENZO

Even though I told her about the punishment that she has to do 10 rounds in the rain, I did not pressure her. She could have refused to do that but it was strange that she didn't.

Earlier when I had told her to do only five rounds of the ground, she started arguing with me by saying I was torturing her. But now, it was herself who wanted it and also accepted it. Boldly.

I also agree that it is not right to send someone in such dangerously heavy rain as she may fall sick but in reality, I felt like she provoked me to give her only that one punishment. Which is quite strange.

Then I was also worried that she would have a problem, but then I also heard Carlo saying that she is afraid of thunder. If that's the case then why would she be so excited to be out in the rain with the thunder she is so afraid of?

That question settled in my mind.

Putting aside all the questions I had in my mind about that strange excitement of Alora, I held a meeting with all my men. Before everyone came to the meeting room, I had called my friends a little earlier to talk to them about this matter.

Carlo was a little angry with me and also worried for Alora. Maybe today I scolded her too much. But it was her fault that she tried to provoke Max to come out of his discipline. It's not that I left Max. I scolded him as much as Alora. Because if Alora has made the mistake, then Max has also done it together with her. He started feeling guilty as well for letting her take the punishment herself alone.

I had earlier told Carlo that these rules are a matter of personal agreement between me and Alora. Then I did the opposite, I told all four of them about those rules. Not all the rules but just a few.

All four of them were angry and disappointed in me after hearing the whole matter, but no one said anything. To be honest, I was also worried about her and what if anything happened to her or if she started getting scared of lightning.

The time for the meeting started and we all settled in our places and started discussing the reason for which this meeting was held.

"Domenico started howling like a dog," Rome said as he started laughing in his own words.

"So, it means that at last, he has come to know that we have spoiled his plan," Max said trying to cover his upset face with a serious one.

Domenico called me early in the morning and shouted and threatened me that he would ruin me, not leave me, all this.

It was a treat to my ears to hear him wail like that in ruin. But on the other hand, none of his threats should be ignored. He is definitely planning his next move as to how to take his revenge.

And my mistake was that before dealing with Domenico, I had called Alora to my office, and in the tension of that work, I gave her a bad suffering punishment.

Don't know how she will be able to complete it. Should I get up and check on her once? No. Who knows seeing me, she will get angry thinking that I have come to see her whether she is cheating or not.

Can't say anything about this girl.

I glanced through the room to see why they are so quiet, then I noticed that all of them were already staring at me with a confused face. Only then I realized that I was continuously rubbing my forehead and banging my hand on the table.

I cleared my throat in embarrassment at the way they were smiling at me.

"Any update from Feleti?" I asked facing all of them.