Chapter 30: The rage (part-1)

ENZO

I don't know when I became like someone who stands outside the door and listens to others secretly. But anyway, I already heard everything they planned.

So much curiosity after seeing a girl's photo on my phone?

Well, these guys keep teasing me with the name of Alora all the time and keep shipping both of us poor beings. So then after seeing that photo, why did the thought of some other girl come to their mind and why did no one think that it could be Alora's? And now a plan has also been made to find that girl.

Like seriously? Great.

Let them do every possible thing whichever they will plan.

Before coming to the supermarket, I saw Alora's eyes sparkling. As soon as they entered here, the two of them started wandering like lost but grateful cats and dogs.

Alora and her partner in crime Max.

I decided to come out today only because I thought that having some fresh air would be good for their health. And mental status.

It was mostly necessary for her. So we can say that I only agreed by thinking about her.

Carlo and Rome are looking like two babysitters as they are trying to keep both those grown-up kids together secured in front of their eyes.

When we walked in here, I noticed a group of guys started staring in Alora's direction. Their filthy gaze on her was enough to boil my blood and also to make the veins in my neck visible. If I find those boys casting their dirty glances at her one more time, then I promise, after that their eyes will never go back safe from here with them.

I searched for them. Now, I can't see them anywhere around.

Good for them.

"Enzo..." A soft voice came with a tugging of my shirt sleeve.

As I turned, I saw Alora. Her eyes sparkled like stars and her lips curved into a big hopeful smile. She seems to enjoy it here.

"What?"

"Can I get one of those?" She said pointing behind her. Her point showed me a shelf full of chips and snacks. She patiently waited for my reply. Her big eyes started sparkling even more while she tried to convince me with her innocent-looking face.

I know who is making her do this. Before saying anything to her, I scanned around to spot that stupid Max who sent her to make me agree. There he is. I spotted him sneaking behind one of those shelves. When he realised that I already saw him, he smoothly started to count those packets on the shelf, ignoring the fact that I could still see him.

This trick will not work on me.

"No. Only vegetables and fruits." I made myself clear to her.

The smile on her face faded and she glared at me with eyes full of annoyance. For a few seconds, we kept our eye contact and then she just stormed out from me with a frown on her face while mumbling something under her breath.

Her anger mode is quite better than her other ones.

It has been twenty minutes since we were roaming and buying things. Galen and I stayed together and roamed around the aisle, looking for things we needed. Carlo and Rome might be with Max.

Then where is that little miss? Although I am bored here, one thing I can do to pass my time is annoy her. It's interesting and I enjoy watching her flustered.

As I came to find her through the aisle, my eyes spotted her in an instant. And a smile formed on my lips seeing her hiding, secretly taking snack packets. So to capture this cuteness, I clicked a picture of her from where I was standing.