DANIELLE (II)

Danielle's laugh filled the room, and I found myself captivated by her infectious joy. She truly was a ray of sunshine, and I couldn't help but admire her in that moment. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't even realize I was staring until she waved a hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my daze.

"Am I that pretty?" she teased, her eyes sparkling with mischief. I couldn't suppress a smile, my eyes crinkling at the corners. Before I could respond, she playfully slapped my face, her laughter ringing out melodiously.

"You really know how to flatter a girl," she said pouting, chuckling at her as we settled back into watching the movie, a scene reminiscent of our own past played out on the screen. Nudging Danielle gently, I couldn't resist teasing her about our first kiss.

"I remember you kissed me right away," I remarked with a grin, enjoying the playful banter.

"Hey, it's because I couldn't resist your lips," she retorted, her cheeks flushing slightly. I pulled her closer, a mischievous smirk playing on my lips.

"I didn't tell you to resist," I teased, relishing her flustered reaction. There was something undeniably fun about teasing Danielle, especially when it got her all worked up.

As the movie continued, we found ourselves engrossed in the plot twists and character developments. Danielle would occasionally interject with her thoughts and opinions, her excitement palpable as she discussed each scene.

"Can you believe he did that?" she exclaimed, her eyes wide with disbelief as a particularly shocking moment unfolded on the screen.

I shook my head in mock astonishment. "I know, right? What a plot twist!"

We continued to share our reactions and predictions throughout the movie, our laughter and commentary filling the room. Amidst the suspenseful moments, I couldn't resist teasing her a little more.

"Looks like someone's getting nervous," I teased, nudging her playfully as a suspenseful scene unfolded.

Danielle shot me a playful glare before chuckling. "Me? Nervous? Please, I've seen scarier stuff in my sleep."

I laughed, enjoying our banter as much as the movie itself.

Suddenly a scene that is not really suitable but what can I expect its an American movie. I gulped, the guy blocking the girl from getting out of his room, instead, he picked the girl up and threw her on the bed, he removed his shirt as he walks towards the girl.

"Should we skip it?" I asked to make sure if Danielle is comfortable enough. She then looked up at me and placed her hand on my chest making me gulp. "Why would you?"

"C-cause it might be uh uncomfortable? Or no? But I am just asking but if you feel uncomfortable–"

Danielle chuckled softly, her hand still resting on my chest. "Relax, Y/n. It's just a movie," she reassured me, her gaze warm and comforting.

I nodded, feeling a bit relieved by her response. "Yeah, you're right. Just making sure you're okay with it," I replied, trying to regain my composure.

She grinned, giving me a playful nudge. "Don't worry about me. I can handle a little movie scene," she said confidently. Then she added, "But can you?"

"Of course," I said smugly, though I could feel my cheeks heating up despite my attempt at confidence. She giggled, nodding her head, and we turned our attention back to the TV.

The scene unfolded, and it was more intense than I expected for a regular movie. Every moment seemed to be drawn out, making me squirm uncomfortably in my seat. I glanced at Danielle beside me, feeling a bit flustered.