Loss of My life

Travis

I woke up to a text from Arianna that she sent last night saying she's coming to Kansas and we need to talk. My heart sank, dread curling in my stomach. I didn't know what this could be about, but it didn't sound good. I texted her back, letting her know I had to go to Arrowhead to watch game film and I'd be back after that.

The anxiety gnawed at me as I got ready and headed to Arrowhead. As soon as I walked into the locker room, the guys could tell something was off.

"What's up, man?" Isiah asked, concern in his eyes.

I showed them the text, and Isiah frowned. "Maybe she wants to break up."

Another player chimed in, "Or maybe she's pregnant."

The possibilities swirled in my mind, each one worse than the last. I tried to focus on the game film, but it was impossible. The entire time, my mind was on Arianna and what she wanted to talk about.

After the session, I walked out with Patrick and the guys, and that's when I saw an SUV. Arianna got out, and I was surprised she came here. Patrick gave me a sympathetic look and wished me luck.

I walked over to her, and she hugged me, but there was a distance in her embrace. Her eyes were red, like she'd been crying.

"I think we need a break," she said, her voice trembling.

I glanced over and saw the guys watching us, their eyes filled with concern. I gently pulled her away from the crowd, needing privacy.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

"I've been confused about things lately and just need space," she said, looking away.

"What kind of things?" I pressed.

"I've been lonely, and I'm not good with long distance," she admitted.

"So have I," I replied, feeling a mix of frustration and fear. "But that doesn't mean we need a break."

"I've been feeling things for people that I shouldn't," she confessed, her voice breaking. "I love you, Travis. I just need to sort this out."

"Is this break just an excuse for you to fuck someone else?" I snapped, my anger flaring.

"No, it's not like that," she said, tears streaming down her face.

"Women have been throwing themselves at me too, Arianna, but I don't even look at them because I love you. I thought you felt the same way," I said, the hurt evident in my voice.

"I do love you, Travis. I really do," she pleaded. "But I'm confused, and I need time to figure things out."

"So, what? You're just going to go sort out your feelings with someone else?" I couldn't help the bitterness in my tone.

"It's not like that," she insisted. "I just need to be alone for a while."

"I've been fighting off temptation for months. Do you think it's been easy for me? Women throw themselves at me every day, but I don't even look at them because I'm committed to you," I said, trying to make her understand.

"I know, and I'm grateful for that," she said softly. "But I need to find clarity. I don't want to make a mistake that I'll regret forever."

I shook my head, feeling a mix of anger and desperation. "I've been lonely too, Arianna, but that doesn't mean we need to take a break. We can work through this together."

She looked down, her voice barely above a whisper. "I've been feeling things for people that I shouldn't. It's not fair to you."

"So, is this break just an excuse for you to fuck someone else?" I snapped, my anger flaring.

"No, it's not like that," she said, tears streaming down her face.

"Then what is it? Why are you doing this?" I demanded, my heart breaking.

"I'm confused, Travis. I need time to figure things out," she repeated, her voice filled with sorrow.

My anger boiled over. "You came to Arrowhead to break up with me? I should've listened to Zach. You do just bounce from dick to dick."

Her face crumpled, and she whispered, "Lose my number."

She got back in the car, and it drove off. The moment she left, regret hit me like a ton of bricks. My anger had gotten the best of me, and I had said things I didn't mean.

I stood there, feeling hollow and lost. The guys approached, their faces a mix of pity and concern, but I couldn't face them. I walked away, needing to be alone, my mind a whirlwind of regret and sorrow.

TMZ 

 Trouble in Paradise? Arianna Jade and Travis Kelce Seen in Heated Argument at Arrowhead Stadium

It appears that not everything is perfect in paradise for pop superstar Arianna Jade and Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce. The power couple was spotted in a heated argument at Arrowhead Stadium following the Chiefs' victory over the Broncos.

Eyewitnesses reported seeing Kelce pull Arianna away from prying eyes as the argument escalated. While the content of the discussion is not entirely clear, sources indicate that it involved significant emotional distress, as Arianna appeared to have been crying.

Despite their public displays of affection in the past, this argument has raised questions about the state of their relationship. Insiders suggest that the couple may be facing challenges related to long-distance and the pressures of their respective careers.

As the argument continued, several of Kelce's teammates, including Patrick Mahomes, were seen observing from a distance. The tension was palpable, and the argument ended with Arianna getting back into the SUV and driving away, leaving Kelce standing alone.

Arianna and Travis have been together for some time, often sharing their love for each other on social media. This public dispute has left fans speculating about the future of their relationship.