Jealousy (18+)

Note: This oneshot contains mature scenes which might make you feel uncomfortable, so do proceed with caution while moving ahead.

Inspired by bidvids. Your stories and oneshots are my absolute favourites to read and this one is for you🤍

Abhyudaya and Gautami had always shared an undeniable chemistry. Their friendship, built on trust and mutual respect, had deepened over the years, yet they had never crossed the line into romance. Gautami had grown tired of waiting for Abhyudaya to make the first move and decided to take matters into her own hands.

At a lively party thrown by a mutual friend, Gautami's plan was set in motion. She spent the evening close to her best friend Rohan, laughing and talking in a way that was sure to catch Abhyudaya's eye. She hoped it would finally push him to confront his feelings for her.

He could not ignore the pang of jealousy that twisted in his gut every time he saw Gautami and Rohan together. Abhyudaya tried focusing on his other conversations but his eyes kept drifting back to them, their closeness gnawing at his composure.

"Gautami, can we talk?" Abhyudaya finally asked, his voice strained with a mix of frustration and longing.

She looked at him, her heart racing with anticipation. "Sure Abhyudaya. Let's go outside."

They found a quiet spot in the garden, away from the noise of the party. The moonlight bathed them in a soft glow, adding an air of intimacy to the moment.

"What is going on between you and Rohan?" Abhyudaya blurted out, unable to hide his jealousy anymore.

Gautami took a deep breath, sensing this was her moment. "Rohan is my best friend Abhyudaya. There is nothing romantic between us. It is all just friendship between us."

"If so, then why were you acting so....close tonight with him?" He asked, his voice tinged with frustration.

She stepped closer to him, her eyes locking onto his. "Because I wanted you to see how much I mean to you. I wanted you to realize that you care for me more than just any friend would do."

Abhyudaya's breath hitched. "What are you saying Gautami?"

"I am saying that I love you Abhyudaya. For a long time. I just needed you to feel it too for me," She confessed, her voice barely above a whisper.

His eyes widened and without another word, Abhyudaya pulled her closer in for a passionate kiss. The world around them seemed to fade away as their lips met, a release of all the pent up emotions both of them had kept hidden for so long.

They stumbled back into the house, their kisses growing more urgent. Finding an empty bedroom, they closed the door behind them and the noise of the party becoming a distant hum.

Abhyudaya pressed Gautami against the wall, his hands exploring her body with a mixture of hunger and tenderness. "You have no idea how long I have wanted this," He murmured against her lips.

She moaned softly, her hands threading through his hair. "You have no idea about how long I wanted this between us as well. I love you so much."

"I love you Gautami."

Their clothes soon found their way on the floor as they moved to the bed, their bodies tangling together in a dance of desire. Abhyudaya's lips travelled down her neck, eliciting gasps of pleasure from Gautami.

"Abhyudaya," she breathed, arching her hands as his hands roamed around he skin. "I need you."

He paused, looking into her eyes. "Are you sure?"

She nodded, her eyes filled with love and lust. "More than anything else."

Both of them came in a fervent embrace, their movements synchronized by a rhythm as old as time. The room was filled with the sounds of their shared passion, their whispered names and declarations of love.

Afterward, they lay entwined in each other's arms, their steady breaths slowly returning to normal. Abhyudaya brushed a strand of hair from Gautami's face, gazing at her with a mixture of adoration and amazement.

"I cannot believe it took me this long to realize how much I love you," He said softly.

Gautami smiled, her fingers tracing patterns on his chest. "Better late than never right?"

He chuckled, pulling her closer. "I promise Gautami, I will never let you doubt my feelings for you again."

She kissed him gently. "I know you won't. I trust you and I love you Abhyudaya."

"I love you too," He replied, holding her tight.

They drifted into a peaceful sleep, secure in the knowledge that their love, once unspoken was now a beautiful reality. The misunderstanding that had brought them to this moment was a distant memory, overshadowed by the depth of their connection and the promise of a future together.

The end☺🌼

More oneshots coming soon, stay tuned🌸🤗

-Moonlight✨🎀