Most Awaited💕💫

The sun shone brightly on the morning of Abhyudaya and Gautami's wedding day, casting a warm, golden glow over the lush garden where the ceremony was to take place. Friends and family gathered, their faces alight with joy and anticipation.

Abhyudaya stood at the altar, looking dashing in his traditional sherwani. His nerves were palpable, but the sight of his closest friends cheering him on brought a smile to his face.

"Today is the big day man," his best friend Mythpat said, clapping him on the back. "You ready?"

Abhyudaya smiled, his excitement bubbling over. "I have never been more ready for anything in my life."

Meanwhile, in a beautifully decorated room nearby, Gautami was getting ready with the help of her bridesmaids. She looked stunning in her intricately embroidered bridal lehenga, her face glowing with happiness.

"You look like a princess," her best friend Urmila said, adjusting Gautami's dupatta. "Abhyudaya is so going to be speechless."

Gautami smiled, her eyes sparkling. "I hope so. I am so excited and a little nervous."

As the ceremony began, the guests took their seats, murmuring in anticipation. The soft strains of live music filled the air, adding to the enchanting atmosphere.

Abhyudaya's heart skipped a beat when he saw Gautami walking down the aisle, escorted by her father. She looked radiant, her eyes locked onto his with a mixture of love and joy.

When she reached him, he whispered, "You look absolutely beautiful."

Gautami blushed, her smile widening. "And you look incredibly handsome."

The ceremony was a blend of traditions and heartfelt moments. As they exchanged their vows, there wasn't a dry eye in the audience.

"I promise to love and cherish you every day," Abhyudaya said, his voice filled with emotion.

"And I promise to stand by you through all of life's adventures," Gautami replied, her eyes glistening with tears.

After the ceremony, the guests moved to the reception area, which was adorned with fairy lights and colorful flowers. There was a palpable sense of joy as everyone mingled, danced and enjoyed the delicious feast.

The newlyweds had their first dance as a married couple, swaying gently to their favorite song "Tera Pyaar Mera Pyaar" from Jalebi movie by Arijit Singh. Abhyudaya held Gautami close, whispering, "I cannot believe we are finally here."

Gautami looked up at him, her heart full. "It feels like a dream, but it is real. We are starting our forever together. Our new journey ahead with each other."

As the night went on, the dance floor became a lively scene of laughter and celebration. Friends and family joined in, creating unforgettable memories. Mythpat led a group dance that had everyone in stitches, while Urmila and the bridesmaids performed a beautifully choreographed routine that left everyone in awe.

The food was a highlight, with an array of dishes that catered to every palate. Guests enjoyed everything from savory appetizers to decadent desserts, their plates piled high as they chatted and celebrated.

At one point, Abhyudaya and Gautami slipped away from the crowd, finding a quiet corner where they could share a private moment.

"Thank you for making today the best day of my life," Gautami said, leaning her head on Abhyudaya's shoulder.

Abhyudaya kissed her forehead, his heart overflowing with love. "Thank you for being my everything. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

They stood there for a while, taking in the sight of their loved ones celebrating their union. The night was filled with joy, laughter, and the promise of a beautiful future together.

As the festivities drew to a close, the guests gathered for a final toast. Mythpat raised his glass, his voice loud and clear. "To Abhyudaya and Gautami, may your life together be as beautiful and joyful as today. Cheers!"

"Cheers!" Everyone echoed, raising their glasses high.

Abhyudaya and Gautami looked at each other, their hearts full. The biggest day of their lives had marked a new beginning, one filled with love, happiness and endless possibilities.

The end☺🌼

More oneshots coming soon, stay tuned🌸🤗

-Moonlight✨🎀