A Leisure Day🤍

Abhyudaya stretched his arms as he entered the living room, letting out a content sigh. "Finally, a day off after this grueling week," he said, flopping onto the couch.

Gautami walked in with a bowl of popcorn, her face lighting up with a smile. "I thought we could watch Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. It has been ages since we had a movie day."

Abhyudaya's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Great idea Gautami! That is our favourite."

Gautami settled next to him, curling up under a cozy blanket. "Ready?" She asked, holding the remote.

"Ready," he replied, wrapping his arm around her shoulders as she pressed play.

As the movie started, they both relaxed into the comfort of the familiar scenes and beloved characters. Halfway through, Abhyudaya turned to Gautami and whispered, "Remember the first time we watched this movie together? We were just friends back then."

Gautami laughed softly, resting her head on his chest. "Yes, and I had the biggest crush on you."

Abhyudaya smiled, kissing her forehead. "I had a crush on you too. I just did not have the courage to say anything."

They continued watching, occasionally sharing knowing looks and affectionate touches. When the song "Kabira" came on, Abhyudaya pulled Gautami closer, singing softly along with the lyrics.

Gautami looked up at him, her eyes filled with love. "You know, every time I hear this song, it reminds me of how far we have come together."

Abhyudaya nodded, his voice tender. "I would not trade any of it for the world."

As the movie reached its climax, Gautami snuggled deeper into Abhyudaya's embrace. "I love these moments with you," she said quietly. "Just us, no worries and no stress."

Abhyudaya kissed the top of her head. "Me too Gautami. Days like these make everything worth it."

After the movie ended, they stayed on the couch, talking about their favorite scenes and reminiscing about their journey together. The afternoon light began to fade, casting a warm glow around the room.

Abhyudaya gently lifted Gautami's chin, looking into her eyes. "I am so grateful for you, for us," he said softly.

Gautami smiled, her heart full. "And I am for you Abhyudaya. I cannot imagine my life without you."

They shared a tender kiss, sealing the perfect end to their leisurely day. In the quiet comfort of each other's arms, they knew that no matter how tiring the weeks ahead might be, they would always find their way back to these cherished moments together.

The end☺🌼

More oneshots coming soon, stay tuned🌸🤗

-Moonlight✨🎀