Stargazing❤🌠

Nischay and Y/n had been friends for a while, but lately, something more had been brewing between them. One evening, while they were sitting in a café, Nischay suggested an idea.

"How about we go stargazing tonight?" He asked, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

Y/n smiled, intrigued. "That sounds wonderful. I have not done that in ages. That too with you? Ofcourse!"

As the night fell, they drove to a secluded hilltop just outside the city. The sky was clear and the stars were shimmering brightly. They laid a blanket on the ground and settled down, side by side.

"Look at that," Nischay said, pointing to a cluster of stars. "That is the Orion constellation. My dad used to show me the stars when I was a kid."

Y/n turned to him, her face illuminated by the soft glow of the stars. "That sounds lovely. My dad and I used to do that too. He taught me all about the different constellations."

Nischay smiled. "Isn't it amazing how the stars can connect us to memories like that."

Y/n looked at him, returning back the smile. "It is really."

They lay there in comfortable silence for a while, simply enjoying the beauty of the night sky. Then, Y/n broke the silence.

"Nischay, do you ever think about the future?" She asked softly.

He turned to her, his expression thoughtful. "Yeah, I do. Sometimes it feels scary, but other times it feels full of possibilities. What about you?"

Y/n sighed, her gaze fixed on the stars. "I think about it a lot. There is so much I want to do, but sometimes I worry that I would not be able to achieve everything."

Nischay reached out and took her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "You will Y/n. You are one of the most determined and passionate people I know. You will make all your dreams come true."

She smiled, feeling a warmth spread through her at his words. "Thank you, Nischay. That means a lot to me."

They continued to talk, sharing their dreams, fears and fond memories. As the night grew deeper, they found themselves drawing closer to each other, their hands still intertwined.

"Do you remember our first meeting?" Nischay asked, a hint of nostalgia in his voice.

Y/n laughed softly. "Of course I do. You accidentally spilled coffee on me."

Nischay chuckled, shaking his head. "I was so embarrassed. But you were so understanding and kind about it. I think that is when I knew you were special."

Y/n's heart fluttered at his words. "I thought you were adorable, fumbling over your words, trying to apologize. It was endearing."

They looked at each other, a deeper connection forming between them. The world around them seemed to fade away, leaving just the two of them under the starry sky.

"Nischay," Y/n said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I am really glad we are here together tonight."

He gazed into her eyes, his heart pounding. "Me too, Y/n and there is also something huge and very special for me which I want to tell you."

She waited, her breath caught in her throat.

"I have fallen for you," he admitted, his voice filled with sincerity. "I think I have been falling for you since the day we met."

Tears welled up in Y/n's eyes as she smiled. "I have fallen for you too, Nischay. More than I ever thought would be possible."

In that moment, under the canopy of stars, they shared their first kiss. It was tender and sweet, filled with the promise of something beautiful. They stayed there, wrapped in each other's arms, feeling like the stars had aligned just for them.

The end☺🌼

More oneshots coming soon, stay tuned🌸🤗

-Moonlight✨🎀