Care And Comfort💞

Aashrita had always been independent, tackling life's challenges with a smile. Today was no different even though she had a thousand errands to run.

She was busy crossing the street when a speeding bike appeared out of nowhere. In a desperate attempt to avoid a collision, she tripped and fell, scraping her hand and leg badly.

She winced in pain as passersby rushed to help her. A kind elderly woman offered her a seat on a nearby bench, and someone else called an ambulance. Aashrita's mind was reeling with the throbbing pain in her injuries.

"Can you call someone dear?" The elderly woman asked gently.

Aashrita fumbled for her phone and dialed Nischay's number. It rang twice before he answered.

"Hey Aashrita. What's up?"

"Nischay, I had an accident," she said, her voice trembling. "I have got hurt very bad and I really need you."

There was a brief silence, then his voice turned serious. "Where are you?"

She gave him her location and he assured her he was on his way. True to his word, Nischay arrived in a matter of minutes, his face etched with worry.

"Aashrita! Oh my God, are you okay?" He exclaimed, kneeling beside her and looking at her with worry visible on his face.

"I'm fine. Just a bit shaken," she replied, trying to put on a brave face.

"Let me see," he insisted, gently examining her injuries. "These look bad. We need to get you to a hospital."

Nischay lifted her up in his arms carefully, supporting her weight as they made their way to his car. He drove her to the nearest hospital where she was treated for her injuries. She watched him cancel all his meetings and calls, his focus solely on her.

"Why did you cancel everything, Nischay? You did not have to," Aashrita said as they waited for her bandages to be applied.

"You are more important than any other meeting," he replied, his tone leaving no room for no further argument.

After the treatment, Nischay helped her back into the car. As they drove home, he glanced at her, concern still clouding his eyes.

"I can manage, Nischay. Really, you do not have to worry so much," Aashrita said softly.

"Too bad," he replied, a small smile tugging at his lips. "I am here to take care of you, whether you like it or not."

They arrived at her apartment, and Nischay insisted on staying with her. He made sure she was comfortable on the couch, brought her water, and even ordered her favorite food.

"Nischay, you have done so much already. I do not want to be a burden," Aashrita said, feeling overwhelmed by his kindness.

"You are never a burden," he said, sitting beside her. "I am here because I want to be and because you and your well-being matters to me."

Aashrita looked at him, her heart swelling with gratitude. "Thank you, Nischay. For everything."

He took her hand gently, careful not to touch her bandages. "Anytime, Aashrita. Anytime. I am here for you."

As the evening turned into night, Aashrita felt a deep sense of comfort knowing that Nischay was there for her. His presence was a reminder that sometimes, even the strongest people need a shoulder to lean on.

The end☺🌼

More oneshots coming soon, stay tuned🌸🤗

-Moonlight✨🎀