Timeless Melody

In the small quaint town of Shantivan, nestled between rolling hills and serene lakes, lived a young man named Nischay. He was a humble musician, often found playing his flute by the old banyan tree in the town square. The music he created was a melody that enchanted everyone who passed by, but it held a special magic for one listener.

Samriddhi, a bright and cheerful young woman, was a passionate painter. She found inspiration in the simplicity and beauty of Shantivan. Her mornings were spent by the lake, capturing the sunrise on her canvas, and her afternoons were spent listening to Nischay's flute. She always sat on a bench nearby, sketching or simply closing her eyes to absorb the music.

One sunny afternoon, as Nischay finished his tune, he noticed Samriddhi's sketchbook lying open on the bench. Curiosity piqued, he gently picked it up.

Nischay (smiles): You have quite a talent Samriddhi. Your sketches bring out the soul of this town.

Samriddhi (blushes slightly): Thank you Nischay. Your music does the same. It is like you capture the very heartbeat of Shantivan.

Nischay (hands back the sketchbook): I am glad my music resonates with you. Do you mind if I take a look at more of your work?

Samriddhi (nods): Of course, I would be honoured.

As they sat together, flipping through the pages, a connection began to form. Nischay admired Samriddhi's delicate lines and vibrant colors, while she was enchanted by his deep understanding of rhythm and melody. Days turned into weeks and their afternoons became a ritual of shared creativity and growing affection.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a golden glow over the town, Nischay played a new melody. It was different, filled with emotions and unspoken words. Samriddhi felt her heart flutter.

Samriddhi (in a softer voice): That was beautiful Nischay. It felt like....almost like a confession.

Nischay (looks into her eyes): It was a confession. For you. Samriddhi, you have brought a new light into my life. Your art, your presence....it all inspires me so much with each passing day and by the time I spend with you. I have fallen in love with you Samriddhi. Will you be mine and start a new beginning with your art and my music on this beautiful and unpredictable journey of life together?

Samriddhi (feels her heart race): Nischay, I feel the same. Your music has become the soundtrack of my dreams. I love you too.

They shared a tender embrace, the melodies of Nischay's flute and the colors of Samriddhi's art intertwining in perfect harmony. From that day on, their love story became the heart of Shantivan, a timeless melody that echoed through the town, inspiring everyone who heard it.

And so, in the small town of Shantivan, Nischay and Samriddhi's love story unfolded, a beautiful symphony of art and music, forever etched in the memories of those who witnessed their timeless romance.

And they lived happily ever after❤

The end☺🌼

Zyada time nahi mila ke ek achha wala oneshot post karu, so issi se thoda adjust karlo🥲. Padhai bohot hai🥲

More oneshots coming soon, stay tuned🤗🌸

-Moonlight✨🎀