We Found Love💗

Abhyudaya and Gautami sat in the living room, the tension thick in the air. Abhyudaya's laptop was open on the coffee table, paused on a YouTube video that had sparked the argument.

"How could you think that is funny, Abhyudaya?" Gautami's voice was sharp, her eyes blazing with anger. "It is so insensitive!"

Abhyudaya sighed, running a hand through his hair. "It is just satire Gautami. It is meant to be taken lightly, not seriously."

"Well it was not funny to me," she snapped. "It was hurtful and demeaning."

Abhyudaya stood up, frustration etched on his face. "Why are you making such a big deal out of this? It is just a video!"

Gautami's eyes filled with tears. "Because it shows how little you understand or care about how I feel."

Abhyudaya took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. "I do care about how you feel Gautami, but now and this time, you are overreacting."

Gautami shook her head, grabbing her bag. "I need some air." She stormed out of the apartment, leaving Abhyudaya standing there, stunned. For the first time, he did not go after her.

Hours passed and Abhyudaya's mind was a whirlwind of confusion and regret. Finally, unable to bear the thought of losing Gautami, he went out in search of her. He found her sitting on a bench in the nearby park, looking out at the pond with a distant expression.

He approached slowly, his heart pounding. "Gautami?"

She turned to look at him, her eyes still filled with hurt. "What do you want Abhyudaya?"

He sat down beside her, the weight of the unsaid words pressing down on him. "I am sorry Gautami. I did not mean to hurt you. I was thoughtless and insensitive."

She looked away, silent for a moment. "I should not have stormed out like that. I was angry, but I should have stayed and talked it through."

Abhyudaya reached out, taking her hand in his. "I understand why you were upset. And you are right, I need to be more considerate of your feelings. I promise I will do better. For you."

Gautami squeezed his hand, a small smile tugging at her lips. "I appreciate that. I know I can be a bit sensitive sometimes, but I just want us to understand each other better."

Abhyudaya took a deep breath, his heart racing. "Gautami, there is something I need to say. This argument made me realize how much you mean to me, and I cannot imagine my life without you."

She looked at him, her eyes widening in surprise. "Abhyudaya..."

He got down on one knee, pulling a small velvet box from his pocket. "Gautami, I had kept this box with me for the awaited right time which I feel, is now. There is no standard to show how much I love you. It is a feeling which more than words can express. I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy, understanding you and growing with you. Will you marry me?"

Tears filled Gautami's eyes, but this time they were tears of joy. "Yes Abhyudaya, yes!"

He slipped the ring onto her finger, standing up to embrace her. They stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, the park around them fading away as they lost themselves in the moment.

The end☺🌼

More oneshots coming soon, stay tuned🌸🤗

-Moonlight✨🎀